1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sat June 20th (Fri 19th US) - STCC @ Mallala Motorsport Park

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric. K, Jun 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Class: STCC / WTCC '07&'06

Start Time: Saturday 1.00 GMT / Friday 9.00PM EST USA / Saturday 11.00am AEST AUS
    Practice: 30mins
    Qualification: 15mins - Superpole
    Warmup: 10mins
    Race: 2x15 laps - One mandatory pit per race with 2 tire change.

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!​

Also, note we are using the same track for the Wednesday and Friday event:)

2. Entrylist:
    1. Rhys Gardiner
    2. Bob Luneski
    3. Philip Antonia
    4. Brandon Lawson
    5. Willie Watt
    6. Jason Halaby
    7. Eric Nelson - skin
    8. Glenn Petersen
    9. Keith Barrick
    10. William Yunck
    11. Yuri Braham
    12. Jarrod Keen
    13. Steve Emmons
    14. Warren Dawes - skin
    15. Péter Bártfai
    16. Marty Pierce
    17. Michel Usal
    18. Michel Hunter
    19. Yves Larose
    20. Adam Vaughan
    21. John Sydenstricker
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver
  3. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Hmmmnnn! Geez Eric, your not giving much away with that forecast. :)

Now it sounds like an Aussie forecaster's report, may be dry, chance of rain, could be heavy showers, but might also be dry. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  4. It is an Aussie forecast:) lol...
  5. Me please! :D

6. :that:
  7. Go on Eric you know I've got to be there:).

I was a little unsure about your changeable weather plan, but I have to say it really made the event more interesting as it did with the Mini's also:wink2:.

The forecast is a really good idea to:).
  8. Well count me had a blast in the last one the rain is awesome love it
  9. Me in!

Loved the weather!
  10. Yes please, count me in!
    Thanks Eric.
  11. Not sure about the changeable so Im undecided right now.
  12. Come on and give it a whirl Marty! The forecast isn't exactly what happens, there is uncertainty just like a real weather forecast. Creates a new level of realism to the experience.

The weather generator is MUCH better then the standard simbin changable. You don't get the silly 15 degree flooded heavy rain in warmup and 25 degree bright sunshine race. It produces a very realistic weather pattern that you would expect in that part of the world over a multi day event.

Try it, I think you'll like it!!!!
  13. yeah count me in! Cmon Marty man up and go with it!

I don't think a single driver from last friday would not attend again because of the weather issue. it really was great fun! I just plugged in the defaukt wet set up and it drove fine!
  14. I'm curious, can the weather change during a session? or only at the start of each session?
  15. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Hi Jason. Take f1 last race in 2008 as an example. In the dying minutes of the race rain started, lewis lost position and I fainted. That the kinda weather forecast on that day in brazil. Could happen to our next event.
  16. Abdul you trying to scare the new guy!?:poke:
  17. it can start wet and dry out.....it can start dry and get dam p to wet....

read the forecast it appears to be pretty accurate based on the other events weather.

don;t let this discourage you. choose the right set up and tires you could be killing the :alien2::car2:
  18. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

Add my name to the list. This would be my very first - LIVE - race. If that's cool, then I have a question: Do I need Teamspeak? If so, is there a forum or guide to help me get set up?
  19. You dont have to have team speak Glenn:) It is really up to you!! If you want to meet some of the other folks then yes it is a cool tool!!

Welcome at RD!!
  20. Cant believe how far down the list I am gonna be for a Friday event...man have I been busy.

Glenn, welcome to the club man. If you need anything or have any questions feel free to PM me or you can add me on msn: kman4424 at hotmail.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.