Resource icon

Cars SaReNi CAMARO GT3 and GT Race Car Mod 1.3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Pset submitted a new resource:

SaReNi CAMARO GT3 and GT Race Car Mod - SaReNi CAMARO & Reiter Engineering for Assetto Corsa

ACM Modding Team has the pleasure to present and release the Sareni Camaro GT3 et GT Race Car Mod.
Credits:
- 3D Artist : body alias jimmy
- 2D Artist : body/jimmy & TTGuSS
- Skins : TTGuSS & Pset alias Pascal Martin
- Physics : Pat2611
- Physics consultant and driver : Anraviell
- Sounds : Pat2611

- In order to be sure to always use the latest mod version,...​

Read more about this resource...

Nice model, but i'm not fan of the steering wheel and the engine sound.
And the car is way too heavy.. Don't understand how people can reach other GT3 performances.

Anyway, huge amount of work !

Thank you for planning to release the update. It's such a great car and when I discovered it wasn't working I was distraught. It's one of my favorite cars in the game.

Speaking of which, are there templates to make more skins? I'd love to do a Camaro spec season, but I'd need a lot more skins to make it visually appealing.

Pset updated SaReNi CAMARO GT3 and GT Race Car Mod with a new update entry:

Compatible AC 1.1

Changelog V1.1 compatible AC1.1
  • UI:
  • - GT3 tag added
  • 3D and textures:
  • - Known Issue: 3d alignment rendering incorrectly positioned chase cam, only 2 lods a and b, will be fixed soon.
  • - New textures and shaders in the cockpit.
  • Data:
  • - aero.ini: Section [DATA] removed, damage aero activated
  • - car.ini: STEER RATIO adjustment
  • - brakes.ini: distribution brake adjustment (68% at the front instead of 65%)
  • - suspensions.ini: corrected...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This is one of those MUST have cars. Incredible sounds, feedback thru wheel is good, but Buttkicker2 is incredible. Somehow the exhaust note even comes back the back of the headset. I have this car in a couple of other games and you put them to shame. Well done Sir. :) :) :):):)

Since 1.1.4 i have had stuttering in races. I added one mod car at a time and narrowed it to the Camaro, it takes longer than other cars to load also, has anything changed since 1.1 update?

Well slap me self, the stutter was simply fixed by turning reflections down, it wasnt just the camaro. I think the latest updates have added graphics details that my four year old build cant handle.

Pset updated SaReNi CAMARO GT3 and GT Race Car Mod with a new update entry:

New version 1.2.2

Changelog V1.2.2

3D & textures:
- Correct 3D positioning ( involving work on animations ) for chase camera, various fix on some items.
- LodB reduced in size, adding LodC
- Enhanced Multiple textures (enjoy the work!), Radiator grille texture ahead with logo, new shaders settings.
- Fix on ambient shadow.
- News skins added.
- News templates.

Data:
- Car.ini: ONBOARD_EXPOSURE fixed, positioning of internal view settled for 3d position (you will need to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

really nice update, one of the top mod cars for sure, the "fake" view of the rear of the car in the mirror is an awesome touch, slight issue with it:

L04F8tP.jpg

when driving you can see the gap between the plastic of the mirror and the overlay

and also the damage is cool but you can see through the car too much:
cvtW0Z4.jpg

Very nice mod, Very immersive. We notice the search of realism (look at the cocpit mirror).
Just one question :
Why that so tiny steering wheel. It's too small I would enjoy the same as the corvette one for exanple.
Cheers.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 95 18.8%
  • €151-500

Votes: 134 26.6%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 87 17.3%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 44 8.7%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 50 9.9%