1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins Sareni Camaro GT2 Tony Stewart Fictional Skin 1.0

A fictional Tony Stewart themed skin

1. Should this not have blood marks down the side of a fellow racer he just mowed over?
  2. Not cool man. The investigation cleared him, as it was found that the racer broke protocol and ran up to his car and into his blind spot. Not that we needed to be told that. You don't run onto a live track, even under caution. Now we know what can happen don't we? Despite that, Tony feels bad enough even though it was beyond his control. You ever try to exercise a 720° FOV in a Sprint Car? Not possible. Thanks for the suggestion though. Circular file.
  3. Tom Blackett is apparently the village idiot and not worth even responding to.
  4. Yeah... I thought about it after I posted that it probably made my look pretty silly even responding to him. But I'm new (no excuse for getting sucked into that), so thank you for the heads up! I appreciated it, and I love your tribute skins. They are beautiful and receive many favorites on my cars when I post my screens at DeviantArt.com.

Keep up the great work and thank you for sharing freely!
    • Like Like x 1