F1 2011 Sao Paulo - Brazil (Dry)

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Cheers for that.

When it comes to this so called F1 fan guy, I decided to simply ignore, because I don't really care for his comments.
I could see his point of view, but the way he expressed it, was more of an angry jealous tone, then a helpful one, therefore I decided not to comment further.

He made a full on post just to rag on my setups, I am sure it will be deleted by James Chant when he sees it, because this forum is solely for the purpose of posting time trial setups.
Whether this was an attempted troll attempt or not, I don't really care, I only care about positive feedback, or negative feedback if you address it in the proper manner.

Happy New year everyone :)

Hey Kyle,
Just wanted to say a big 'THANK YOU' for your efforts. These time trial setups are great, and I know this took a lot of effort.
I'd encourage you to keep the next set of Race setups coming, as they'd be mightly useful to a lot of people as well.

Thanks again, and Cheers!

Car
MERCEDES GP

Circuit
Brazil - Sao Paulo

Condition
DRY

Distance
100% CAREER

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle:8
Rear Wing Angle:9

Braking
Balance: F 48% - R 52%
Pressure: HIGH
Brake Size:STND

Balance
Front Anti-Roll Bar:7
Rear Anti-Roll Bar:9

Suspension
Front Ride Height:3
Rear Ride Height:3
Front Spring Stiffness:8
Rear Spring Stiffness:8

Gearbox
Gear 1: 131 kph
Gear 2: 162 kph
Gear 3: 192 kph
Gear 4: 222 kph
Gear 5: 254 kph
Gear 6: 287 kph
Gear 7: 324 kph

Engine
Fuel Map: Mix 3
Fuel:6

Alignment
Camber Front:2,5
Camber Rear:,50
Toe Front:,05
Toe Rear:,20

Tyres
option / 110,973

Notes
AIDE OFF EXCEPT
TC MED
RACE LINE CORENERS ONLY

PROFESSIONAL

Car
McLaren

Circuit
sao paulo-brazil
Condition
Dry

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle:11
Rear Wing Angle:11

Braking
Balance: F 46% - R x54%
Pressure:HIGH
Brake Size:SMALL

Balance
Front Anti-Roll Bar:9
Rear Anti-Roll Bar:3

Suspension
Front Ride Height:2
Rear Ride Height:1
Front Spring Stiffness:10
Rear Spring Stiffness:11

Gearbox
Gear 1: 132 kph / xxx mph
Gear 2: 161 kph / xxx mph
Gear 3: 190 kph / xxx mph
Gear 4: 219 kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: 249 kph / xxx mph
Gear 6: 284 kph / xxx mph
Gear 7:324 kph / xxx mph

Engine
Fuel Map:

Alignment
Camber Front: 3.50
Camber Rear: 1.50
Toe Front: 0.05
Toe Rear: 0.20

NOTE:my time is 1:6,900. and bariums committed faults, I can lose more than half a second, I boy with remote and automatic updates. someone who has the wheel and use the manual I think you can easily download to 1:5 and even 1:4. this is truly mui setup quick and manageable. puedese also change the aerodynamics of 9-9 and make some changes in the way and put 7 SEVEN 323kmp.

Car
MERCEDES GP

Circuit
Brazil - Sao Paulo

Condition
DRY

Distance
100% CAREER

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle:8
Rear Wing Angle:9

Braking
Pressure: HIGH
Brake Size:STND

Balance
Front Anti-Roll Bar:7

Suspension
Front Ride Height:3
Front Spring Stiffness:8
Rear Spring Stiffness:8

Gearbox
Gear 1: 131 kph
Gear 2: 162 kph
Gear 3: 192 kph
Gear 4: 222 kph
Gear 5: 254 kph
Gear 6: 287 kph
Gear 7: 324 kph

Engine
Fuel:6

Alignment
Camber Front:2,5
Camber Rear:,50
Toe Front:,05
Toe Rear:,20

Tyres
option / 110,973

Notes
AIDE OFF EXCEPT
TC MED
RACE LINE CORENERS ONLY

PROFESSIONAL
loving your set ups!

Car
Force-India

Race Type
Career Practice

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 10
Rear Wing Angle: 9

Braking
Balance: F 52% - R 48%
Pressure: High
Brake Size: Standard

Balance
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 10
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 9

Suspension
Front Ride Height: 1
Rear Ride Height: 2
Front Spring Stiffness: 11
Rear Spring Stiffness: 11

Gearbox
Gear 1: 124 kph
Gear 2: 154 kph
Gear 3: 184 kph
Gear 4: 215 kph
Gear 5: 249 kph
Gear 6: 284 kph
Gear 7: 321 kph /324kph in qualification

Engine
Fuel Map: xxx
Fuel: xxx

Alignment
Camber Front: -3.50
Camber Rear: -1.40
Toe Front: 0.11
Toe Rear: 0.35

Tyres
xxx

Notes
Practice 3 -> Option tyre, RIch/6 lap: 1.07.905 (the second driver has +2.989)
Q3 -> Option tyre, Rich/6lap: 1.07.572 (the second driver has +2.285)

Time Trial by RED BULL -> 1.05.488

Also in defense of Kyle, I have tried his setups "without" the driver aids. And guess what? They still are fast as hell!
Once you have a basic setup to go on you can tweak the brake bias, turn ABS on and or off, turn TC on or off, etc to your liking, that's the easy part. The hard part is finding right wing angle, finding the right camber settings, finding the perfect balance, finding the right gear ratios. That's the HARD part. And using these setups for a "basis" has saved me a huge amount of time. I have actually used some of his setups for an online racing league with no driver aids, and they work very well.
Thanks for the fast setups kyle !

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 11
Rear Wing Angle: 11

Braking
Brake Size: Small

Balance
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 11

Suspension
Rear Ride Height: 1

Gearbox
Gear 1: 130 kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: 250 kph / xxx mph
Gear 7: 324 kph / xxx mph

Alignment
Camber Rear: -1.50
Toe Front: 0.15
Toe Rear: 0.50

Notes
Loved this track for a long time, but it's definitely one of my weakest, whether its on 2010 or 2011, it can be difficult to nail the perfect lap sometimes. Posted a 1:06:762. Enjoy!

This is my last Time trial setup, I might come back one day and tweak these, but for now I want to move onto race setups, now I have a basis for all tracks I can work on those. Thanks to all who use my setups, cheers!
Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 11
Rear Wing Angle: 11

Braking
Brake Size: Small

Balance
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 11

Suspension
Rear Ride Height: 1

Gearbox
Gear 1: 130 kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: 250 kph / xxx mph
Gear 7: 324 kph / xxx mph

Alignment
Camber Rear: -1.50
Toe Front: 0.15
Toe Rear: 0.50

Notes
Loved this track for a long time, but it's definitely one of my weakest, whether its on 2010 or 2011, it can be difficult to nail the perfect lap sometimes. Posted a 1:06:762. Enjoy!

This is my last Time trial setup, I might come back one day and tweak these, but for now I want to move onto race setups, now I have a basis for all tracks I can work on those. Thanks to all who use my setups, cheers!
Thanks for taking the time to post your setups kyle! I use all your setups online and tweak them for Career mode on Legend and they are awesome!

KYLE DUNNING support support support all the way. I haven't really used any of your setups to date but that's mainly because I've only looked for Force India setups. But anyone that spends the time to create and post setups 'BIG UPS'. So nuff respect to ALL who do cos I just wanna enjoy the game. And let's not get it twisted... it is a GAME. So no pressure Lewis, Jenson, Fernando or wotever your name is :p

Thanx again ALL you guys.

kyle I achieved a 1.05 with this setup in race, was so sweet and perfect I was over the moon lol. Tried to mirror that in time trail but failed but still acheived a 1.07 something. the car is def lack luster on the strait i cring if I have someone behind me because there is no way to defend a car that's travelling 30km an hour faster then you. great work mate.

I speak the truth Lige not speak for the the other to continue their good work and that there Kyle and you better in what you do to parabens one day I'll still be good in F1'm a fan of yours again thank you and will always remain so critical and why you avera this being prominent among much queriao be in place thanks.

thank you Kyle
I can't agree more, driving with assists just makes it more fun focusing n getting the maximum speed I can...

With assists on you dont need setups anymore as it takes away all the effect they have on the car
this is not true or else the I would not be going 2 seconds a lap quicker with them on and a better setup then the defult, And you have to keep in mind that some people only use a control and with me I can only use the buttons on the playstation control not the R2-L2 triggers at the back so I have no throtttle control so no traction control is just unpleasent and un fun and a game is meant to be about fun. Also when playing online I want to race others on the track for out right pace not freak out about throttle imput and break lock up and if I had a steering wheel I wold care more. You have your way and I commend it but I have mine and I enjoy it

Well I usually use Kyle setups because I play with keyboard, so of course I use TC else it's impossible to race. The leadboards in my oppinion need a tweak from codemasters as in no time should pe posted unless it's on expert, cus that's F1 all about. All in all nice job Kyle for the setups.

Car
McLaren

Circuit
sao paulo-brazil
Condition
Dry

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle:11-9
Rear Wing Angle:11-9

Braking
Balance: F 50% - R x50%
Pressure:HIGH
Brake Size:SMALL

Balance
Front Anti-Roll Bar:11-6
Rear Anti-Roll Bar:11-6

Suspension
Front Ride Height:1-2
Rear Ride Height:1
Front Spring Stiffness:11-10
Rear Spring Stiffness:11

Gearbox
Gear 1: 132 kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: 249 kph / xxx mph
Gear 7:320-324 kph / xxx mph

Engine
Fuel Map:mix3 soft wheels

Alignment
Camber Front: 3.50
Camber Rear: 1.50
Toe Front: 0.05
Toe Rear: 0.20

and made ​​a time of 1:7,981, soft tire run-off which only had four laps conbustible, I've done time with the 11-11 of aerodynamics and 324kps The seventh place, with 9-9 auque did a while 1.8-in with some error,

Game Mode
Race

Car
HRT

Circuit
Sao Paulo

Condition
Dry

Distance
20 to 30 %

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 10
Rear Wing Angle:11

Braking
Balance: F 54% - R 46%
Pressure:high
Brake Size:standard

Balance
Front Anti-Roll Bar:2

Suspension
Front Ride Height:2
Front Spring Stiffness:10
Rear Spring Stiffness:9

Gearbox
Gear 1: 124 kph / xxx mph
Gear 2: 162 kph / xxx mph
Gear 3: 188 kph / xxx mph
Gear 4: 212 kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: 238 kph / xxx mph
Gear 6: 267 kph / xxx mph
Gear 7: 304 kph / xxx mph

Engine
Fuel:5

Alignment
Camber Front:-3.10
Camber Rear:-1.00
Toe Front:0.12
Toe Rear:0.38

Tyres
Best Laptime
option 1.08.658/ prime 1.07.896

Notes
these are the fastest lap times i could do on my own set up i made how the f**k i got a 1.07 on primes i dont know just super fast these times where online on a multiplayer race

lol @ 11-11s set ups....you can only benefit those for a TT...but it can be challenged with a softer springs especially on the front for a race.

the rollbar for the rear should be stiff of course but u can decrease ur spring softness to manage ur tyres easier...ul lose responsiveness but a tweak on a higer front anti rollbar should help on that responsivesness on the fast corners. again, 11-11 set ups i find them kind of overkill, even for TT.

Actually F1fan82 is right. People posting ridiculous setups which are almost the same on every track, all set in TT and confusing the normal people who run no assists. Try -1.50 rear camber out of a hairpin where you car is straight and see how much traction you have... none. You just floor the throttle and thats it. Setups are very complex and you can't just use 11/11, 1/1 all the time. It might be, with TC/ABS on but certainly not when driving properly without assists (yes, F1 game should be played without assists). Everyone saying how good Kyle's setups are. No, they are not. 11/11 springs and 11/11 wings in Sao Paolo is just plain stupid. So many high kerbs and low traction zones so much negative camber should not work at all. Not for me. Anyway, play the game as you like and think you got it all right but you are not. No offense. Cheers

EDIT: Diego Lopez right as well.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back