AC Santa's Sleigh @ Spa - Fri 15Dec17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I had a great time, but as you know it had not much to do with the car choice ;-)
I imagine half-car fans will truly love these. It is a shame though that there is only this one car (isnt there a mod for other 2004 season cars as well to throw into the grid?).

To me the best about this event was the experience of seeing Spa in a completely different way and I would love to see other tracks that suit these cars that way (Monza, Shanghai, Nurburgring GP,...).

I had a great time, but as you know it had not much to do with the car choice ;-)
I imagine half-car fans will truly love these. It is a shame though that there is only this one car (isnt there a mod for other 2004 season cars as well to throw into the grid?).

To me the best about this event was the experience of seeing Spa in a completely different way and I would love to see other tracks that suit these cars that way (Monza, Shanghai, Nurburgring GP,...).
Thanks Heinz. It really shrinks these tracks down to a smaller scale with the lap times so low.

Thanks Heinz. It really shrinks these tracks down to a smaller scale with the lap times so low.
Heinz-Harald bitte, Ja !

Ze next time I also demand a ballast for ze two outer space driver drivers and a very important sabotage leading to technical failure of ze Rennpersonenkraftfahrzeug of ze Bobby who clearly should not finish in zis race on ze second place again.

Ze ballast weight shall be delivered by means of attaching a picture of a cute female seal to the airbox of the car to be BoP'ed:

0042a9ff957fb85f0da7ab41e39a6aff.jpg

… and closing off the car in Parc Ferme together with a grown male elephant seal who shall not be separated from the car until after the race has concluded.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 347 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.4%