AC Santa's Sleigh @ Imola - Sun 17Dec17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sign me up please.

As a base setup I "stole" the second one from this post. Just raised wings and changed gears and pressures to fit Imola, because it was made for Spa. Now it feels great! Huge thanks to Tariq
( @Leprekaun ). Doing an own setup in such a short preparation time would've been impossible for me. Now there's a small chance to see the chequered flag.
Mr Ambassador @Leprekaun has another happy customer:thumbsup: Signing you up;)

Gentlemen, I just want to thank you all for such a wonderful start to the race and a great race in general. This was our test to see if it works and BOY did you guys make it work. I think we can go ahead with future events like this and I will be letting @Eugene Abramoff know how successful it was when he gets back in town.

I've really enjoyed filling in for Eugene and I thank you all for making me feel so welcome. You guys have a great club.

Cheers:)

Gentlemen, I just want to thank you all for such a wonderful start to the race and a great race in general. This was our test to see if it works and BOY did you guys make it work. I think we can go ahead with future events like this and I will be letting @Eugene Abramoff know how successful it was when he gets back in town.

I've really enjoyed filling in for Eugene and I thank you all for making me feel so welcome. You guys have a great club.

Cheers:)

Thank you for running these events Bobby. You're always kind, generous and always look out for us, even when it comes at the cost of your own race (you need to stop doing that sometimes though!). Its always a pleasure and honour to run with you. See you at the unholy hours of the morning, for me, or early evening for you in the US club :D

Thank you :)

Hi
Who made podium
?
and what time was the best qualy lap ?
Thx
Sorry we can't post any results or lap times here in the Club Race threads.
Can i watch the race replay anywhere ?
I could upload my replay file if you like and you can watch it. I can tell you these men did a fantastic job and it would be fun to watch:) These Screaming Banshees were absolutely glorious:)

Thank you for running these events Bobby. You're always kind, generous and always look out for us, even when it comes at the cost of your own race (you need to stop doing that sometimes though!). Its always a pleasure and honour to run with you. See you at the unholy hours of the morning, for me, or early evening for you in the US club :D

Thank you :)
You're more than welcome and it's my pleasure especially the way all of you handled yourselves today. Thank you for the kind words and it's an honor to know you and call you my friend. Yes you will see me at the unholy hours along with the Red Bull Dracula @JoelK :D and any other of the EU guys you can drag over to a Friday night / Saturday morning US AC race:thumbsup:

It would be great if you want to upload your replay file ,or some laps of it .
Thx
Here you go. Around lap 10 I had to pull over and take care of a little problem we were having, but if you watch the top 6 you'll see some good driving. All these guys acutally did a great job so you may be able to find some nice battles to watch. If you hit Ctrl + L you can get driver names to pop up and you can see the podium for yourself. Insanely quick guys:)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 272 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 398 40.0%