Released Sandown Raceway 2012 V1.0

Sandown Raceway 2012 by Learie11 V1.0
-------------------------------------
I present my rendition of Sandown Raceway based on the way it was presented for the V8 Supercar Championship round in 2012. The track has been scratch built using a combination of google earth images, personal experience, photos and onboard videos.

The track feels right to drive and includes the elevations and bumps it appears to have in real life. I have released this track as I have run out of motivation to complete it to the maximum of my ability.

All of the important elements are completed well enough to provide a fully functioning circuit. This is my first attempt at a real life circuit and I'm quite happy with how it turned out. Some of the buildings and objects were created with my minimal experience with 3DS MAX, sorry for the average quality :)

The track is optimised to work best with V8 Factor Unleashed 2011 but will work with any mod of course. I have done my best on the AI, they are very competitive but sometimes give in to the age old rFactor curse and roll over if they hit a kurb. If anyone knows how to make them ride kurbs properly please let me know.

Known Bugs:
-----------
Rolling Starts not functioning properly
AI cars occasionally roll over kurbs
Has only been tested on DX9 with max graphics

Credits:
------------
BobsTrackBuilder (Wish you would return to finish this great program :( )
Mr Men Mod Team (Pit Building and Grandstand)
XPacks: ennis extras, ennis objects, Great Britain, Rural Australia

Download here: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ezpealchae7z73x
P.S. Not sure if it uploaded properly, i'm new to mediafire, let me know if it doesn't work.

Happy racing,
Learie11

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back