Tracks Sandevoerde Test Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh! i lost this converstation :)
some points :
Once you get the paid version, you will receive a email with download link for latest full track avaliable. Sellfly had a old version, i have to update this. I try to respond email soon as possible.
About the meshes, N15 is smooth,N65 very bumpy, i think N35 it is OK.
Both tracks had this meshes, just look at Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\sandev_f3ct\ROAD MESH.
You will found 6 subfolder (N15/N65), just copy once of this files into main track folder to test different meshes.
thank you to everyone :)

Hi Sergio,
the track is superb but I think the AI needs some tweaking. I tried a race between the Ferrrari 312 and the Lotus 49 and the AI brakes quite hard in the fast kinks. AI strength was 100% and agression around 50%.

Hello Sergio,

just bought the track!
Thanks for providing the file so quickly, much appreciated.
The track is a masterpiece!
As @NicoB79 mentioned, the AIs are kinda slow around the track, and may need some reworking.
Great attention to the details, really feels like old times, stunning work!

@Sergio Loro
Hope for update email !!! I can't stay all day on libero.it pressing F5 F5 F5 !!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Great work Sergio !!! Thank you a lot !!!

ps: in paid versione i downloaded there is no road-mesh folder, so i copiet it from test versione, while waiting for update

Mexxxx

Last edited:
Hi Sergio, i've bought Sandevoerde full from your site, but it doesn't appear in my purchases on Sellfy... also no email received (i suppose it should be at paypal email address). What can i do to receive the file? thanks

Something went wrong with the fileupdate, as only the old version ( V1 - sandev_f3ct_TEST250917.rar ) is downloadable and it's the only entry in the file history tab.
I agree.
No changes in this free version (even the wrong track description is still present).
While I am at it ( @Sergio Loro ) : in the paid version '67 the control tower has a billboard showing DUNLOP BADEN, which should read BANDEN (= tires) ... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back