Tracks Sandevoerde - F3 Classic Tracks.

Marshalls.
20170909161632_1.jpg

Excellent work on the last update, all the extra details and track surface adds a lot to the immersion. One thing that looks a bit strange are the new skidmarks:

Screenshot_rss_formula_79_sandev_f3ct_13-9-117-12-25-34.jpg

I think they need to be a bit darker without that weird tint (though that must be the dxt5 compression).

Other than that, love the last version, looking better than ever :cool:

I really like the new update! The sand FX is cool - maybe a bit to much of it?
I suspect it is not something that can be set to be more or less?

In race weekend I get a "cut track lap will not count" message in the pits, in the start of the weekend.
Would be nice if you moved the hotlap spawn point back a bit, to after the last turn or something?

Looking forward on the next update.

I really like the new update! The sand FX is cool - maybe a bit to much of it?
I suspect it is not something that can be set to be more or less?

In race weekend I get a "cut track lap will not count" message in the pits, in the start of the weekend.
Would be nice if you moved the hotlap spawn point back a bit, to after the last turn or something?

Looking forward on the next update.

Thanks for feedback, i am going to take note of this.
I never got a "cut track" warning, this happen only with first lap??
maybe you are right about sand effect, it can be reduce, maybe i create 2 options as bump effect so anybody select one of 2 options.

I really like the dirt effect, and doesn't affect lap times at all, so I would leave them as it's a very nice effect to have on a track like this.

I'm loving the sand effect as it is. Having seen the huge lingering clouds thrown up at places like riverside, the amount kicked up here doesn't seem so bad at all, and it really does look great running at top speed with a full grid :)

I get the "Cut detected, lap will not count" message on joining either practise, or the practise session of a race weekend. Quali/race of race weekend is ok, as are the quick races.

Thanks for feedback, i am going to take note of this.
I never got a "cut track" warning, this happen only with first lap??
maybe you are right about sand effect, it can be reduce, maybe i create 2 options as bump effect so anybody select one of 2 options.

The cut message comes right away when the race weekend is loaded.....
If I setup a race weekend with practice I get it, I also get it if I setup the race weekend without any practice, starting directly with qualify - see screenshot

mi4XWo.jpg

The sand should fade away opposite the groove though.

i want to get "dust effect" when hit sand, so i just put "sand" on edge of track, where most of time you dont drive, maybe it is too wide at some areas, but basically this was my idea.
If i am not wrong, the way you made it for Bridgehampton does not show the dust effect.
so basically i try something different, i think you idea with Bridgehampton was great too :)

i want to get "dust effect" when hit sand, so i just put "sand" on edge of track, where most of time you dont drive, maybe it is too wide at some areas, but basically this was my idea.
If i am not wrong, the way you made it for Bridgehampton does not show the dust effect.
so basically i try something different, i think you idea with Bridgehampton was great too :)
Ah didn't realize you were using dust effects.

I've tried to buy the full version multiple times and it always tells me that my payment can't be processed (Paypal). Anyone else had this problem?

Add some of 2d crowd. Now moving to dunes :)
I want to thanks everyone who support this project and its great to know people have great time here :)
I guest most of you are going to drove the new 60's Ferrari :)
Enjoy it.
20170918151724_1.jpg
20170918151742_1.jpg
20170918151832_1.jpg

Awesome improvements Sergio. These crowds look so much better. Are you able to make changes to your other tracks to improve the crowds? Keep up the amazing effort.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 219 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 161 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 279 13.5%