Tracks Sandevoerde - F3 Classic Tracks.

Yes, it is. You just have to add key objects which origin points are used by the game to trigger the effect. You have to register those key objects in audio_sources.ini. Check some other tracks to see how that file looks. Most difficult is to get the rever not too strong and not too light, as it seems to be a bit different for some cars.

I only tweak MINDISTANCE and MAXDISTANCE, and WET_LEVEL.

Finally "F3 Classic Tracks" project had the other part, the cars :).
Thanks @A3DR for trust in my project and help me to make it bigger :)
good things are going to happen, lovely to see the Formula Junior car running at a proper track :)
Screenshot_fjunior_60_sandev_f3ct_12-8-117-15-13-38.jpg
Screenshot_fjunior_60_sandev_f3ct_12-8-117-16-25-21.jpg

Yes, it is. You just have to add key objects which origin points are used by the game to trigger the effect. You have to register those key objects in audio_sources.ini. Check some other tracks to see how that file looks. Most difficult is to get the rever not too strong and not too light, as it seems to be a bit different for some cars.

I only tweak MINDISTANCE and MAXDISTANCE, and WET_LEVEL.

Maybe sure you invoice him for the time it took you to respond to his question, @mantasisg ;)

Hello everyone!!
New updated for both Full Track and TEST version track.

Most of work was done with ground surface.
Now 3d grass match better the transitions between green/dry/sand ground.
High 3d grass at bank now grow up perpendicular to surface.
Fix some mismatch transitions from green/dry/sand ground.

Physical :
From experience with previus tracks, some drivers feel the same track too bumpy and others love it. To deal with this i create 6 different physical road mesh, each one with a different level of bumps.
This meshes are located at "ROAD MESH" folder, there is 6 sub folder (N15,N25,N35,N45,N55,N65) each one with a pyshical mesh. Track default is N35. To try other mesh just copy the sandev_road.kn5 file from selected folder into main track folder, content/tracks/sandev_f3ct.
Any doubt about this topic just let me know.

24/08/17 TEST TRACK UPDATE DOWNLOAD HERE

Please note difference between TEST and Full version it is only visual, track mesh is the same for both tracks.

I hope you enjoy this update!!
Best wishes

Sergio Loro
www.f3classictracks.com

20170814175834_1.jpg
20170814175950_1.jpg
20170814175911_1.jpg
20170814175852_1.jpg

Just wanted to say thank you for this nice track.
First, I wasn't impressed that much but after some laps with the F312T there, I really like it. The flow is great, it looks beautiful (never was a fan of how Hockenheim 66 looked) and road feel is great as well.
I won't get the full version, though, because 3$/€ like Lemaxes' Miseluk seems to me what I'd willing to pay also in comparison to some DLCs, but I'm happy with the free version.
Only sad thing with all paid mods is that they won't see much online exposure.

One question: the bankings and the off-road terrain seems to be too slippery (don't know how to better describe it: it feels unnatural to me, but what do I know about the whereabouts there :D ) so much so that the 312T will spin and even flip over several times when touching it with one or two wheels.

Well people say that cars "speed up" when they gets on the grass :D

Regarding to online exposure, it is little difference, ALOOG frequently uses mods, and it always ends up with low population. Perhaps only ~top3-6 of the track mods can gather full grids. Once Streetfight server used Miseluk, which is like most perfect race track for road cars in AC, and it was like only 5-8 players.

that's what I meant: mod tracks are already difficult to populate, even more so when they are paid mods.
And I think for online one would need the full version because of the pits.

Glad to know you enjoy this track, it is very addictive for sure :) and great for almost any car, even for 90's DTM :)
Next update will add more race enviroment as crowd, marshalls, vehicles and everything on a 60's track.
Please if any of you had some feedback or found some stuff to fix please post it, i take note of everything and try to fix later :)
Thanks

Glad to know you enjoy this track, it is very addictive for sure :) and great for almost any car, even for 90's DTM :)
Next update will add more race enviroment as crowd, marshalls, vehicles and everything on a 60's track.
Please if any of you had some feedback or found some stuff to fix please post it, i take note of everything and try to fix later :)
Thanks

On the last turn the hay bales to the left are not collideble and you can end up falling down the rabbit hole.
The pit guys need to be moved into less hurtful positions:D Only thing that bugs me visually.

Hello!
i have been working and fix some stuff.
I add collision to all track, now you should not to fall into limbo.
Create new textures for brake skid and sand dust.
Now when you drove over sand dust there is "dust effect".
Create a new set of cameras.
Fix Pit positions.
Now i am going to start to add crowd, vehicles and everything missing from this track.
I hope to have a new update in a few weeks :)
Thansk to everyone!! Enjoy it.
20170903154947_1.jpg
20170903155038_1.jpg
20170903155048_1.jpg
20170903155124_1.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back