Tracks Sandevoerde - F3 Classic Tracks.

apart from that, seeing it online will be quite impossible.
Miseluk was 3$ IIRC
5 is in Kunos ballpark.

And after what Ben said about AI and surroundings, some, me included, won't shell out this kind of money

I'm being honest here, I have never donated for a track. Not because I don't want to, but I just don't think to do it. I don't think it will encourage more work.
I am happy to pay a few dollars for mods, it's the price of a coffee and I am happy to give it.

apart from that, seeing it online will be quite impossible.
Miseluk was 3$ IIRC
5 is in Kunos ballpark.

And after what Ben said about AI and surroundings, some, me included, won't shell out this kind of money
The quality is the same as Sergio's previous work. It's not bad, but it is not perfect. It seems rushed. Miseluk is polished perfectly compared to this.

I would have also been more than happy to pay for Thompson road.

Me too, wonderful track. $2 to $3 is fine, that's the cost of a coffee. So even if I drive it for ten minutes and never again, it is ok.

$5, you expect something really perfect. This track is not perfect by any means. It's good, but it needs work. It's been rushed out to make money.

hi ben!
first at all i want to told you i decided to charge for this track or any other upcoming track because i had the desired to get some profit from many hours i spent working on this.
nobody is forced to buy me a track or download a free track for me.
people who like the track and way i work it will pay for a track, people dont like it are not going to pay for it, i just want to focus on people i like the way i do tracks.
track is unfinished, yes you are right, maybe not a good move, but like i says i learn everyday and try to do my best.
but it sounds a little bit rude to me (maybe because of lenguaje barrier) that my integrity and respect was loss here. you dont know me at end.
for rest is ok if you like or not track, price or everything but please do not judge my integrity for this track. thats all.
Thanks and have a nice day

Sergio Loro

I think anyone producing something can ask something in return. Call it greed or not.
However, if the price is higher than comparable items, quality has to be accordingly, otherwise people feel ripped off

Here are two video's with the difference between the full and free version. You can decide yourself if you wanna pay for it or not. I myself find it no problem to give something to the people who have worked in there spare time to give us a cool track we otherwise wouldn't have driven in AC. And don't compare it with what Kunos is asking for there DLC. They have a way bigger audience then you will ever get in the modding scene.

Full version:

Free version:

It's a nice track but for me the first half of the track that still exists just seems off in alot of areas, heights, campers, radius of corners. This is the most important part in my eyes to get right. If these issues were resolved then I would happily pay for the product.

Well i can tell you the track has been made with input from a local supost who also has 40 years of experience commentating on the speakers around the track. He gave Sergio tons of pictures from the early 60s as reference as well as input on how the track layout should be (camber etc).

And he says the layout is pretty accurate as is now.

It is very similar to the GPL track, with the exception of turn 2, which seems a more sharp left than it was in GPL.

I've driven hundreds of laps in GPL and noticed little difference, except turn 2.

It has a great natural flow to it, credit to Sergio. Feels like a track fitted to a landscape, rather than the other way around.

you can charge anything you want but at least track should be better thanks kunos versions, like Miseluk (or other Lemax tracks) or any Lilski tracks (some other as well). You'll get there soon I bet. It's true that modding takes/consumes time. I bet people get more from donations than from payware mods, it would be nice to know that.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back