1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Salzburgring coming to rFactor

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Rob Shillito, Jun 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Earlier today Matthias "Steppenwolf" Schmidt released the first preview shot of his upcoming track for rFactor. The Salzburgring. As you may remember the 2008 round of the ETCC (European Touring Car Cup) was held there. Although the track is more traditionally used for motorcycle racing.

Screenshot via rFactorCentral

Attached Files:

2. nysh.... hermy's gonna freak it when he sees this :D

3. oh yea i do :freakout: :) now he just have to bring it over to evo too :D
    this track is so amasing fast and the long realy fast righthander will kill any tyer in no time
    so setup is realy important and balls of steel :D

if we will get it for evo i demand a mini and a SLC event there :) Andrew

4. :D

i'll contact the guy and find out if he plans to bring it to evo.... and if not, will he let me feel the funk? :wink:

5. :drool::drool: :drool: how i get that smile removed from my face ? with such a big smile i cant go on street everyone will laugh at my

6. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

If new blokey not want to, Evanso, there's a good (in fact 2 good - 67 & 74 versions) GPL Salzburgring out there - it was a scratch build, so no copyrighting nonsense :good:

Both done by Ronnie Bresich

http://gpltd.bcsims.com/?dis=S&menu=Show_Letters

7. nysh mate! looks like this rfactor scratcho is only 30% done... arrrf!

got a coupla wee dabbles going on atm... but if permissions don't turn up soon for cf65 then i'll be looking for something new to fixate my laserbeamstare on.... :D

8. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

Well Paddington :good:

9. arf on that side you have posted Stuart i found a version of the Schleizer Dreieck and of the Schottenring too :drool: maybe its time to get a fat 32 partition working for a GPL Reinstall, now i have to find a cd-reader as my DVD keeps telling me that my GPL CD is not a orginal cd

10. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

I know Schleizer Dreieck is a goodie - don't know the Schottenring

11. i got gpl running on my machine in about 10 mins with the all-in-one installer a coupla weeks ago.... coulda sworn i had ntfs drives too - not a hint of fat32 in sight....

the only thing that doesn't work properly is the engine note... it's high pitched and whiny.... and i don't have the patience or care or need to fix it - i only want gpl to look at whether tracks are worth a-porting.... :becky:

12. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

If you ever did want to lower the note, is a 1 line parameter job in the ini file, where you set what revs the default wav represents.

If you set the default revs to be high (eg 7000) at lower revs, the pitch will drop that much more

13. orly? this sounded like the game not coping with the speed of modern systems... and what i'd read about it seemed to indicate that... but i'll moochy-moo....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.