1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Saleen Mustang SE @Sebring INternational 12 hour; Sunday July 25th, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Jul 22, 2010.

1. [​IMG]Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT USSECUP

Weather: Dry

[B][B][B]Start Time: [COLOR=blue]21:00 EDST / 18:00 WDST / 01:00GMT (Monday)[/COLOR][/B][/B][/B]

[B][B][B]Practice: [COLOR=blue]open server[/COLOR][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B]Qualification: [COLOR=blue]15mins (9:00 PM EST)[/COLOR][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B]Warmup: [COLOR=blue]10mins[/COLOR][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B]Race:[COLOR=blue] 10 laps[/COLOR][/B][/B][/B]

Notes: [COLOR=#2f4456][B]Click here[/B][/COLOR] to read the password and golden rules!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

2. Because of vacation schedules we have taken a week off from "Nation's Week" and brought you back some of the best content thus far. SO! It is the "best of Nations Week" coming all week long!

We start you off with Sebring International. Previously run with the WTCC class and now pumped up with the Saleen Mustangs! Instantly a hit, I think you'll enjoy it again!

3. Entry List:

1. Eric Nelson
    2. Eric Estes
    3. Yves Larose
    4. driver
    5. driver
    6. driver
    7. driver
    8. driver
    9. driver
    10. driver
    11. driver
    12. driver
    13. driver
    14. driver
    15. driver

4. I'm in, please.

5. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

i'll be there too

6. Thiink I'll be awake to join in for this and fill the grid a bit. Have to give the mod a try 1st though :)

7. Ries you'll love it! BIg power and a drifty car make for great fun!

8. Got a issue with the track, it won't show ingame :(

Nevermind this :p

I copied the files instead of extracting...works now !

9. And any chance a server goes live ? Hope I'm still fresh tonight as its 20:15 for me already now but I do like this mod.
    Always fun going sideways with such cars, love to make the setup a bit ' loose ' :p

10. I've never driven this car. Sign me up plz; I need to see if I can flip it forward.

11. I'll load up a server now for you guys!

12. Server is UP!

13. Hey, I would like to get in on this but for some reason when I installed the cars and track I now have a problem. In game I select the track and select the saleen series. I was browsing through the cars and it was fine. Then I went to look at one of the cars and it wouldn't load. I tried another car and that wouldn't load the graphic. Then I went back to one I had just looked at and it wouldn't load. So I hit the back button and the whole screen went black. I could still see my cursor but I couldn't exit or stop the program so I had to reboot my machine. What is going on with this?

14. Try uninstalling the track files and reinstalling them. If your problem doesn't reappear then thats the issue. if still probs then try the car files.

EDIT: i signed onto the server no probs at all so its defo your install of the track or car files. Read the posts from Ries above as he did a tweek to his install the get it running.

15. Do you guys have a teamspeak server running right now?

16. I can sign on to TS right now..............Ill be there waiting

17. I checked the files for the track and car.

here's what ya gotta do. \

Track: Sebring 12h in the zip file is a folder called Sebring .......go c:/ Program files / Steam/ Syeam apps / your steam name/ Race 07 / locations.....drop the sebring folder in locations

Car: same path as above but stop at Race07! Drag drop both Game data / Ui Data folders into RACE 07! Answer yes to "MERGE" shoul dbe good!

18. Alright I just reinstalled everything and it seem to be working. Can you post the TS info.

19. I'll spoil you lot a bit with a setup I made.

Tried all possibilities and this is the fastest setup so far. Have to say can do mid 11's with all variables but can manage a 2.10.5 with this in online practice mode 1.
    1 splitter and 1 wing isn't faster as I thought initially :p

2.09.3 in online Qually mode :wink:

This beast uses 5 ltrs of fuel per lap btw !

Attached Files: