1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saleen Mustang SE @ Daytona 1970 Wenesday July 28th, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Jul 24, 2010.

1. [​IMG]
    Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT USSECUP

Track: 1970 Daytona

[B][B]Weather: [COLOR=blue]Dry[/COLOR][/B][/B]

[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]Start Time: [COLOR=blue]21:45 EST / 18:45 WST / 01:45GMT (thursday)[/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]Practice: [COLOR=blue]open server[/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]Qualification: [COLOR=blue]15mins (9:45 PM EST)[/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]Warmup: [COLOR=blue]10mins[/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B]Race:[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][COLOR=blue]13 Laps[/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B] [/B][/B]

[B][B][B][B]Notes: [/B][URL="http://forum.racedepartment.com/rules-passwords/"][COLOR=#2f4456][B]Click here[/B][/COLOR][/URL][B] to read the password and golden rules![/B][/B][/B][/B]

We have a new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

2. This event was so much fun that I decided to recycle it during the off week from the "nations week " schedule!

So gear up and show up for this one! it's waaaaay to much fun to miss!

3. Entry List

1. Eric Nelson
    2. driver
    3. driver
    4. driver
    5. driver
    6. driver
    7. driver
    8. driver
    9. driver
    10. driver
    11. driver
    12. driver
    13. driver
    14. driver
    15. driver

4. Server is uP!

5. May-bee...

6. Dariusz Swiderski

Dariusz Swiderski
    Premium Member

Sign me up as maybe, will try to stay awake for the next 3 hours, fingers X, i had run 90 min. race tonight on Monza and with all the preparation i already have 5 hours behind the wheel so feeling quite tired and pumped out. I never run this mod and Daytona is also an unknown to me but i,m wiling to have a go if i,m still up to it.

7. Dariusz if you can stay awake you will enjoy it! if you need sleep then get sleep since it is just 3 of us and you are maybe's.

8. 3 setups for you if you want em

Attached Files:

9. Late again, but joining now.

10. Hey Glen, glad you joined. You were gaining speed end of Race 1 and in Race 2.

11. Ya.. really fun track and wild but manageable car, was fun. Barely brushed the outside wall coming into turn 1 in Race 2 and my car literally blew up, all 4 wheels and all the bumpers came off.

12. Right after that, I hit the grass in the infield, came back across the track in front of Eric and took my rear wing off - which made for a wild trip down the backstretch at over 175, but NASCAR turn 3 didn't go so well.

13. Sorry guys, there was a fire alarm in the building (which wasn't false, but nothing serious). Nice 10 laps nonetheless.

14. Glen I wonder if there is a BUG in the track?

Eric we had fun whil eit lasted.....

Koray glad your ok!

See ya soon I hope!