1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saleen Mustang SE Cup @ Bridgehampton Sunday JUly 4th, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Jun 30, 2010.

Weather: Dry

[B][B][B][B][B]Start Time: [COLOR=blue]21:00 EDST / 18:00 WDST / 01:00GMT (Monday)[/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

[B][B][B][B][B]Practice: [COLOR=blue]open server[/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B]Qualification: [COLOR=blue]15mins (9:00 PM EST)[/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B]Warmup: [COLOR=blue]10mins[/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][B][B]Race:[COLOR=blue] 15 laps[/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

[B][B]Notes: [/B][URL="http://forum.racedepartment.com/rules-passwords/"][COLOR=#2f4456][B]Click here[/B][/COLOR][/URL][B] to read the password and golden rules![/B][/B]

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

2. Kicking off American week with one really fast old track from back in the day! Ferociously fast and sand dunes all around make this a true challenge in any car let alone the very capable Saleen Mustangs!

So strap in and hang on gents this will be a true test for the "discerning muscle sled driver"
  3. entry List:

1. driver
    2. driver
    3. driver
    4. driver
    5. driver
    6. driver
    7. driver
    8. driver
    9. driver
    10. driver
    11. driver
    12. driver
    13. driver
    14. driver
    15. driver
  4. This looks pretty interesting, count me in as a maybe. It is the 4th sooo, if I'm not somewhere passed out from hambugers and beer, then I will pop in.
  5. LOl yeah I have a feeling this wil be the consensus on the 4th!
  6. I might make it to if I am not out on lake erie watching the fireworks on the boat. If no one shows I can do this event next sunday if you guys want to move it their.
  7. next week will be another NAtional week so its now or much later for this one........
  8. I'll give this a go. Let's see if I can repeat my WTCC performance here... :)
  9. YEah just don;t pick Padborg should you in fact repeat here..................:doublethumb:
  10. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

I"m a maybe on this night.
  11. Server is UP!
  12. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

I downloaded the files when they were first put up. Now I need to download V2, should I just copy them over the original files?
  13. Dennis, the V2 file has some instructions for replacing the previous version - I believe there is one folder to delete, then copy over the original files as you described. ( I got lucky as I had not installed the V1.0 yet).
  14. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

Eric E, Thanks!
  15. Is there a problem? I don't see the server in the lobby... :confused:
  16. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

Still no server
  17. Guys I am not sure why the server got scrapped on us.................IT was up and running when I posted.

Sorry if the event did not go off becasue of the mix up.