F1 2010 Sakhir - Bahrain (Dry)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
So far I reached 1.51.764, but 1.50.x is in reach if everything goes well.

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 3
Rear Wing Angle: 1
Braking
Balance: F 48% - R 52%
Pressure: High
Brake Size: Small
Balance
Ballast Distribution: F 80% - R 20%
Front Anti-roll Bar: 2
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 7
Suspension
Front Ride Height: 1
Rear Ride Height: 1
Front Spring Stiffness: 5
Rear Spring Stiffness: 6
Gearbox
Gear 1: 124 kph / xxx mph
Gear 2: 152 kph / xxx mph
Gear 3: 182 kph / xxx mph
Gear 4: 213 kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: 246 kph / xxx mph
Gear 6: 280 kph / xxx mph
Gear 7: 318 kph / xxx mph​
Engine
Throttle map: Fast
Fuel: N/A
Alignment
Camber front: -1.20
Camber rear: -3.00
Toe front: 0.09
Toe rear: 0.35
i just cut 3.5 secs on my best lap time with this setup and with a bit more practice i reckon i could get a 1:51 aswell super setup man fantastic

I've just tried this setup and it is pretty good, but I'm having some problems with the right hand corner that has a bump in it after the long straight (turn 3 I believe). What gear do you take it in and how do you approach it? Braking late and steering in whilst braking, braking early and letting it roll in there, ...?
Thanks in advance!

EDIT: forgot to mention, my fastest time so far is 1:51.02 with this

I use gear 2 and have my accelerator just enough to hold my speed, so release the brake just before the curb. I avoid the curb as it seems to spin me most of the times unless I'm not touching the accelerator at all, but I lose time if I do that. If you take the turn wide and brake through the turn or accelerate through the turn, you will just lose time. So to me it seems best to go close to the curb, not touch it, and just enough acceleration to hold your speed until you straighten up most of the way.

Is it possible to get the result 1:32.xxx on the Sakhir track? The next player is the result of 1:46.236. I currently have a 1:50.984 the settings from Sam Peacock. Let me add that I was not able to load ghost. What do you think? (I play on Xbox)

• Reefer

With Ramons setup I have achive best laps at 2:07:xx with Lotus in career mode. It is great setup for time trials, but in career mode we do not have available all upgrades. I have modified a little Melbourne - Australia (Dry) setup from this forum.
Maybe it helps someone in starting new career, car is more stable at corners, but also less responsive to wheels.
Let me know if you achive better lap times with this.

Sakhir - Bahrain (Dry) - my setup - lotus -career mode

So far I reached 2.01.379, but I'm a lousy driver.

Aerodynamics

Front Wing Angle: 2
Rear Wing Angle: 1

Braking

Balance: F 50% - R 50%
Pressure: High
Brake Size: Standard

Balance

Ballast Distribution: F 80% - R 20%
Front Anti-roll Bar: 1
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 8

Suspension

Front Ride Height: 1
Rear Ride Height: 1
Front Spring Stiffness: 4
Rear Spring Stiffness: 5

Gearbox

Gear 1: 115 kph / xxx mph
Gear 2: 146 kph / xxx mph
Gear 3: 176 kph / xxx mph
Gear 4: 206 kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: 241 kph / xxx mph
Gear 6: 272 kph / xxx mph
Gear 7: 305 kph / xxx mph

Engine

Throttle map: Standard
Fuel: N/A

Alignment

Camber front: -1.40
Camber rear: -3.00
Toe front: 0.09
Toe rear: 0.35

Really nice setup. With the lotus i achieved a 2.00.95 on hard mode. 10th in quali. And 7 th in race..

This is with a Thrustmaster Rally GT FFB Clutch Pro edition. (got it since last sunday. so feeling pretty good. )

Is anyone else finding it mega difficult?

Sure the setups help, but I'm finding it so difficult to control the car properly!

My best is approx 2min 10sec with Force India.

• Reefer

@Reaper,

At 1st was playing with controller, with this i had a bit of control, but was not able to play the game without the driving aids like traction control and auto gearing.

Now i havr a race steering wheel and i must admint. cost me a few days , but the control over the car is awesome....

So do not know if you play with controller or steering wheel. BTW play PC version

with Sam's setup I made a 2:04.xxx time with Hispania. But I still learn the circuit. My breaking points are not perfect

Is it possible to get the result 1:32.xxx on the Sakhir track? The next player is the result of 1:46.236. I currently have a 1:50.984 the settings from Sam Peacock. Let me add that I was not able to load ghost. What do you think? (I play on Xbox)

Currently the record is 1:22:608. the ghost doesn't work, (shows behind for half the track then pops in front of you. IMO it's a hack as I watch the ghosts on some other tracks and the speeds are not possible at that speed no matter what the settings.
Best I can pull is a 1:53:640, but still working on my apex of the corners. Love this track.

@Reaper,

At 1st was playing with controller, with this i had a bit of control, but was not able to play the game without the driving aids like traction control and auto gearing.

Now i havr a race steering wheel and i must admint. cost me a few days , but the control over the car is awesome....

So do not know if you play with controller or steering wheel. BTW play PC version

Any particular steering wheels you'd recommend for the PS3 version?
I guessed it'd be something to do with playing with a controller.

the 13th corner you can start with end of 3rd and when you in you can change to 4th
without break you can turn in 17, and while at aprox. the half of the 17-18 start to break. don't have to drop down to 1st gear. try to stay in 2nd and push it all the way when you see the line.
try start the 19th corner in 5th and while you turn break, you can finish it at 4th. or worse try - end of 3rd gear.

try try ty

before race i drove at bahrein 3 days. I STILL NEED PRACTICING :S

I used Sam Peacock's setting

FTW Lee' setting is good for my driving style as well.

• mull0599

Great set-up by Ramon van Rijn. Did a 1:49.784 with the McLaren in time-trial and won my first career race with it. thumbs up

Really nice setup. With the lotus i achieved a 2.00.95 on hard mode. 10th in quali. And 7 th in race..

This is with a Thrustmaster Rally GT FFB Clutch Pro edition. (got it since last sunday. so feeling pretty good. )
This setup is wonderful, i achieved an 1'57"6 with lotus in career ! I won 2s on my own setup, thanx KCS !

And i finished 3rd in race, but with a 2.00.4 at the begin of the race. I think this setup is good for quali, but in race, tires get damaged too quickly (hum..sorry i'm not sure of my sentence...)

• Slash_syn90

my best at the moment with this set-up is 1.57.2, only had a couple of drives with it so far though

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 86 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 69 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 93 13.7%