Safety Car ?

There is defo a safety car in this game. And it works as well.
During some testing a few days back, we started behind the safetycar of the mini's. That works perfectly.

I just do not know if the FR has 1, and if so, which one it is. Could test that, but not today. To busy schedule.

You should be able to literally see the safety car parked somewhere at the end of the pitlane in any race session (not testing). Whether it's triggered to actually come out or not is a different matter and depends entirely on the size of the accident... I think the road course threshold is quite low as it's meant to be a fairly rare event. Slightly less rare on the Jacar oval. They're functional in all series.

As Marco said, you do a warmup lap behind the SC before the race start with "Rolling" selected as your start type (not fast rolling), which should work both online and offline.

For the record, the Camaro is the safety car in all series except the Mini, which has a Mini as the SC. Predictably :p

Tha's what I meant :) It came out during the race.

That's nice to know , so there is a working safety car in F1.
Looking forward to when it happens in one of my races , have this game 9 months ,AI and me must be great drivers not one saftey car yet :) .

Maybe I'm missing a file .
Is there a file I can edit to make the SC come out on track when a incident happens , I have tried to have big crashes At interlagos circuit to see if SC will deploy ,nothing happens .

Open your plr file, and look for the following:
Code:
QUICK Safety Car Collidable="1" // Whether safety car is collidable
MULTI Safety Car Collidable="1"
QUICK Safety Car Thresh="1.00000" // Threshold for bringing out safety car (lower numbers -> more full-course yellows), please note that there are now RFM multipliers for this value
MULTI Safety Car Thresh="1.00000"

This is where you can set it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back