F1 2012 Safety Car... Where are you?

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Okay... I saw pretty much same topic on the F1 2012 forums. My question is - Did you have SC deployed during CAREER race? I have seen serious accident involving Vettel hiting the wall and stopping in the center of circuit but of course it was not deployed. Other cars simply crashed into him... Did they really make SC so rare this year? Or maybe it is possible to make it more often by editing some file?

Had a 50% career race in Monaco recently. The conditions were just about to switch from wet to damp and that's the reason why I caused a three car collision in Mirabeau corner. The lap after - with me having lost some places and trailing behind a number of cars - I had a perfect view as an AI car crashed in the Loews hairpin and caused a huge holdup.

The result? No safety car in either lap :( Five seconds after I passed the scene of the accident, the minimap flashed green again and I was waved green flags.

Okay... I have no *bleep* idea how does Safety Car work this year... I have tested SC in 50% race in Monaco on full simulation with database SC values edited from *3 times up to *10. There is no chance to bring out SC at the opening laps. Even the vehicles are messed up and almost lapped because of the pile up... I can't imagine racing my 100% career there. HRT will be most likely lapped over 10 times. On the 29th lap I finally managed to deploy Safety Car. And if you ask me I have no idea how, because only Schumacher crashed. Pileups do not deploy it. Where is the sense? Looks like SC is possible only when cars are spread out more in the 2nd half of the race.

I saw the Safety Car on my first carrer race on Australia.
Around lap 6 i was holding my position and Massa was trying to overtake, i got too much to the right (on pit box straight) so Massa hit the wall and after some seconds, 30-50 i saw the message of the safety car. Used this window to pit for tyres, problem is that the AI don't do this, so i got second in the end of the race, i was going to finish 10th i believe (expert) but got luck with the SC.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 214 14.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 215 14.4%