1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc Safety Car Photoshop 3D model and wireframe. 1.0

Not a game file so don't ask "How do I install this"? For texture painting only.

1. ML2166

ML2166
    If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

ML2166 submitted a new resource:

Safety Car Photoshop 3D model and wireframe. - Not a game file so don't ask "How do I install this"? For texture painting only.

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Melphiz

Melphiz
    [TruckSim-Map Team]

Awesome guys! It isn't even christmas yet, har har :D

3. Great job man.
    Finally we can make a hd, dhd safety car :)

4. There isn't really a need for a hd or dhd safety car as you don't see it quite often(only with the sc mod ) but still you can't drive it so you wouldn't see the difference really between a hd or dhd, or a low size , only maybe if you are the first and the sc is front of you.We rather need a texture paint for it, like Melphiz requested :).

5. Melphiz

Melphiz
    [TruckSim-Map Team]

you actually can drive the sc, lol - I have still on my to-do list a 24 sc cars mod, DTM like or so but it needs not only fine skins but some other adjustments aswell which I began but didn't continue yet, har har

6. I know when the demo came out a lot of people renamed the files and played as the SC :roflmao:
    I can do it too but i doubt that a lot of people use that.I think maybe a few use it for fun.

7. And thats why I hope some one will make it in hd dhd.
    I also hope some one can make the flashing lights more flashy, or can tell me how to do it so I can do it myself

8. how do i merge the 2d layer and 3d layer in phototshop as you explained in the tutorial
    please do reply

9. What?????. You need photoshop extended to use the 3dmodel properly.

10. right click your layer and "merge down", or select the layer and press ctrl E ,but dont forget to create a new layer in your 2D file first.

11. yes after merging the speccoc wireframe models how do i merge it with the 3d layer i use photoshop cs5

12. you dont need that for your speccoc ..... ?

Merging is only when u want to paint directly on to your 3D model, then after the merge is done, you get back to your 2D.... there's no need to merge all your layers in the 3D for the dds save

13. thanks a lot....u solved a real problem

14. how do i save the layers in a dds file
    i see that after saving the dds files the layers dissapear....can you provide with a solution

15. Of course they disappear the dds is for the file that you import to the game with Ryder Pssg editor the dds is the finished file.You keep the layers by saving your work in a psb format. Then once you are ready with all your work you merge the layers together then you save the one merged layer as a dds file (using nvidia dxt 5 settings).That's all.

16. after i merge down the 2d dds layer pressing ctrl+e how can i merge that layer into the adjacent 3d model so that it looks like that can u explain the steps it will be quite helpful

17. ML2166

ML2166

18. i downloaded it earlier sir but i am not able to get after you merge the three layers and then how do you put it into the 3d layer i am not getting that..

19. ML2166

ML2166

If you are working on the texture correctly, when you switch back to the 3D model it will auto update to show what work you have just done.