Resource icon

Misc Safety Car Photoshop 3D model and wireframe. 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
ML2166 submitted a new resource:

Safety Car Photoshop 3D model and wireframe. - Not a game file so don't ask "How do I install this"? For texture painting only.

Someone mention that there wasn't a Photoshop model for painting the Safety Car.

I've quickly put one together with new wireframe and shadow map.

This is a Photoshop 3D model file only.

Not a game file.

To be used with Photoshop extended 5 and up.

qc5b.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Great job man.
Finally we can make a hd, dhd safety car :)
There isn't really a need for a hd or dhd safety car as you don't see it quite often(only with the sc mod ) but still you can't drive it so you wouldn't see the difference really between a hd or dhd, or a low size , only maybe if you are the first and the sc is front of you.We rather need a texture paint for it, like Melphiz requested :).

you actually can drive the sc, lol - I have still on my to-do list a 24 sc cars mod, DTM like or so but it needs not only fine skins but some other adjustments aswell which I began but didn't continue yet, har har

you actually can drive the sc, lol - I have still on my to-do list a 24 sc cars mod, DTM like or so but it needs not only fine skins but some other adjustments aswell which I began but didn't continue yet, har har
I know when the demo came out a lot of people renamed the files and played as the SC :roflmao:
I can do it too but i doubt that a lot of people use that.I think maybe a few use it for fun.

There isn't really a need for a hd or dhd safety car as you don't see it quite often(only with the sc mod ) but still you can't drive it so you wouldn't see the difference really between a hd or dhd, or a low size , only maybe if you are the first and the sc is front of you.We rather need a texture paint for it, like Melphiz requested :).

And thats why I hope some one will make it in hd dhd.
I also hope some one can make the flashing lights more flashy, or can tell me how to do it so I can do it myself

how do i save the layers in a dds file
i see that after saving the dds files the layers dissapear....can you provide with a solution
Of course they disappear the dds is for the file that you import to the game with Ryder Pssg editor the dds is the finished file.You keep the layers by saving your work in a psb format. Then once you are ready with all your work you merge the layers together then you save the one merged layer as a dds file (using nvidia dxt 5 settings).That's all.

If you are working on the texture correctly, when you switch back to the 3D model it will auto update to show what work you have just done.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 378 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%