F1 2012 Safety Car anyone?

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Can you still get a safety car out in Career mode 25% race? I'm at Silverstone and still haven't had one but still been about 3 retirements per race..? Anyone got any news or something?

Can you still get a safety car out in Career mode 25% race? I'm at Silverstone and still haven't had one but still been about 3 retirements per race..? Anyone got any news or something?
I believe the safety car comes out similar to the real world situations. You won't automatically get a safety car if there are retirements, probably only when the retired car is obstructing the racing line.

Had a safety car during 2nd race at Malaysia in my first season in career mode using 100% race distance, expert difficulty, legend AI with the Caterham when the rain which started light became heavy and two AI cars got wiped out. Helped me out in that instance.

Also had one during a 25% career mode race before restarted to do a 100% career mode so it happens but like in real life it is random and depends on circumstances.

After season 1 , i haven't seen safety car, not even monaco. And now i running season 2 in Hungaroring no safety car seen, this must be some sort of bug i think :O_o:
I also tried to do really big crash in monaco, i blocked allmost hole track after first corner, only thing i get was yellow flag.
I use 50% races.

Had my 1st safety car ever on Malaysia 2nd season. 67% race with 2 Lotus cars leading when Raikonnen crashed on about lap5 in the 2nd corner. I was 5th but didn't pit and ended up 16th after the SC came in. No SC tweaking in the database but were using the 3xdamage mod.:geek:

Yep got it like 3 times this career at the moment im at.... Korea
Just go to your local F1 2012 folder
Open Losse_part_settings and change BOTH settings to 3.0
Believe me those AI guy will lose there wings once or twice ;)

+ You need to keep focussing behind a AI your wing and wheels will fly big time if you crash into them

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 319 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 449 39.2%