• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

S8: Round 20 - Brazilian Grand Prix

Discussion in 'PS4 | F1 2016 Weekday Championship' started by Mikey Woolford, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Mikey Woolford

Mikey Woolford
    PS4 GP Lead Co-Ordinator Premium

Ratings:
    +979
    [​IMG]
    Race Department - F1 2016 - Weekday Championship | Season 8
    Round 20: - Tuesday - 8/8/2017 - 20:00 BST
    Drivers' World Championship Leader: Mike W

Constructors' World Championship Leader: Mercedes
    FIA Pole Trophy: Alex G (5)
    DHL Fastest Lap Award: Sean B
    (4)

Announcement(s)

A big congratulations to Alex and Karl for winning the World Constructors Championship for Mercedes.

Questions:

Everyone: We go into Brazil with another swing in the championship race. Woolford's championship lead has extended to 30 points and barring disaster he should now win the title. Do you think the title race is now over or do you expect it to go to the final race?

Everyone: A tremendous win by RBOS in Mexico takes our unique winners this season to 9. We have two races left. Do you think either of the Ferrari's will win in these two races?

Everyone: Brazil could be another mixed weather even. Do you want it fully dry?

Everyone: Would you ever go to the Brazilian Grand Prix? The atmosphere will be amazing

Everyone: Who will be disqualified or DNF first?​

2. alex1994128

alex1994128

Ratings:
    +82
    Everyone: We go into Brazil with another swing in the championship race. Woolford's championship lead has extended to 30 points and barring disaster he should now win the title. Do you think the title race is now over or do you expect it to go to the final race?

I recall wooly having good pace here , so i expect him to wrap up the championship, my dry pace was good in mexico but mistakes and the wet weather proved to be lethal for me

Everyone: A tremendous win by RBOS in Mexico takes our unique winners this season to 9. We have two races left. Do you think either of the Ferrari's will win in these two races?

Don't think so, enough is enough :) , maybe if everyone blows up Sean has a chance considering he has good pace overall, but wasnt quite able to materialise that on track

please full dry, and inb4 its a ful lwet thunderstorm

Everyone: Would you ever go to the Brazilian Grand Prix? The atmosphere will be amazing

No atmosophere is compensating for personal security so no, i'd rather go to Spa, Monza or maybe Hungary

Everyone: Who will be disqualified or DNF first?
    Andrew will be Disqualified in Quali again

Also i think its a nice note that i was able to be part of a constructors title twice here, at east ome sort of silverware lol

• Love Love x 1
  3. Andrew Wood

Andrew Wood

Ratings:
    +2,300
    Ordinarily I'd be quite annoyed at this, but I feel like I've gotten away with almost no glitches/problems with this game at all until about 3 weeks ago. Since then, I think that CM is trying to get all of its grievances out at me at one time.

4. Andrew Wood

Andrew Wood

Ratings:
    +2,300
    Questions:

I hope that it goes until the final race, but I think that Mikey will be the overall victor.

It may be biased, but I think so. Mitchell won the preseason race here so he knows his way around the track. I am going to hope that we can make the tifosi happy at least once this season.

Well, I felt oddly good in the wet at Mexico even with the very little practice I did period for this race so I want another crack at it just to be certain that it wasn't just dumb luck really.

Possibly. Those Brazilian grid girls always look pretty stellar. (I hope that's what you meant by atmosphere)

Mazais has been skating by most of this season without any real incidents, so I will go with him. Mostly because I still want to finish ahead of him in the standings :)

• Love Love x 1
  5. Milos

Milos
    Had things gone my way, who knows..

Ratings:
    +5,130
    Alex can still be #blessed as usual so you never know.

I think Drew can do it here. It's usually a track where everyone is close and he knows how to maximise the result.

Not after last night. I did well in the wet, not as well in the dry.

Yeah one day I want to visit every GP, when I start earning my own money.

Tom

6. TomAJ91

TomAJ91

Ratings:
    +11

I think Wooly has got it.

I dont think so, I think the Ferraris are cursed with a bit of bad luck

Everyone: Brazil could be another mixed weather even. Do you want it fully dry? I dont really care atm

Everyone: Would you ever go to the Brazilian Grand Prix? The atmosphere will be amazing. Maybe

Well I've DNF'd the last two or three races i think, so probably me. Not having a great time atm, especially when the game ****s me over with the wrong tyres.

7. Sean van Belkom

Sean van Belkom

Ratings:
    +13

Announcement(s)

A big congratulations to Alex and Karl for winning the World Constructors Championship for Mercedes.

Questions:

I think its going to the final race but think mikey is not going to throw away the title

I think its my only change to win this race considering that abu dhabi is really bad for me. I will get a top 3 here

Even do i love racing in the wet but please not in this race. Maybe i dont know:D

Everyone: Would you ever go to the Brazilian Grand Prix? The atmosphere will be amazing.
    The atmosphere is great. The grid girls even more:rolleyes:

I think. Nobody actually:confused:

8. Shly38

Shly38

Ratings:
    +57
    Lol the backlash if you had written that on twitter.
    SJWs and people who have forgotten the meaning of the word feminism would set up a witch hunt and burn you for being a mysoginistic demon.

If it is dry, yes. Alex is mega here.

I'm taking payments if they need me to help them out.

I will be on the pad for this race as it falls in the same week as AOR Brazil so I can treat it as extra practice. Would like it to be dry but its Brazil and a codemasters F1 game so...

It would be great until you were beaten to the ground and robbed at gunpoint as soon as you left the circuit.

I see myself crashing on the exit of the pits and losing my wheel to be honest

9. alex1994128

alex1994128

Ratings:
    +82
    i might make the race just in time, i have something to do at 6 and i dont know how long it will take

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Mikey Woolford

Mikey Woolford

Ratings:
    +979
    Hope you can man. Would be a shame for the title to be won on a damp squib.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. alex1994128

alex1994128

Ratings:
    +82
    should be fine but nowadays the reliability of ppl is comparable to a Honda engine so who knows

• Haha Haha x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Klayyyyyy

Klayyyyyy

Ratings:
    +2
    Just a notice guys I've made another PSN account because my current PSN tag is complicated and is nothing like my username on here, I'll use my current one for practice, career mode, other games etc. but the new one will be for the racing, so when you invite me to the lobby invite Klayyyyyy14 instead of the-4chicks, but if you want to talk or practice or whatever use the old one (why playstation wont just let you change your name I don't know...)

13. Mikey Woolford

Mikey Woolford

Ratings:
    +979
    So you thought needing to have people guess whether it's 4 or 5 'y's was an improvement in simplicity?!

• Haha Haha x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Klayyyyyy

Klayyyyyy

Ratings:
    +2
    6 actually ;) It's a long story...

15. Mikey Woolford

Mikey Woolford

Ratings:
    +979
    **** me, see I actually saw 5 and had to physically count them now you've said.

You may live to regret this decision.

16. Mitchell Haverlag

Mitchell Haverlag

Ratings:
    +75
    It ain't over till it's over

There are still two races left so it's possible.

Dry. Always!

It's probably not gonna happen. Great track though..

Tom

17. Mitchell Haverlag

Mitchell Haverlag

Ratings:
    +75
    One of my worst race ever!

@Sean van Belkom I apologise for that very stupid move.

18. Andrew Wood

Andrew Wood

Ratings:
    +2,300
    I'm officially fed up.

If I get taken out at the season finale because of desync, I'm hanging up my helmet with CM F1 games.

I'm dead serious.

19. Sean van Belkom

Sean van Belkom

Ratings:
    +13
    Its okay mate:thumbsup: i did the same when i was fighting you when you came out of the pits and i got lucky i didnt hit you. But you did scare me with that:p

20. GuytheGuy17

GuytheGuy17

Ratings:
    +10
    My best pace I have ever had. The inferior strategy and the incident with @Mitchell Haverlag cost me a shot at a podium.