1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

[S7] Round 12: Singapore | Grand Prix | 8-02-2015 19:00GMT

Discussion in 'PS3 | F1 League' started by Martijn Boontje, Feb 5, 2015.

1. After a great start of the Italian GP for Karl, leading 1/3rd of the race, he wasn't able to defend against a mighty Torgier and his teammate Martijn. Martijn went for the wrong strategy, a two stopper, whilst Torgier was spot-on with a one stopper. He claimed the win in Italy for his italian based team Ferrari in front of the tifosi. Martijn drove home 2nd, but a 10 seconds penalty dropped him to 4th. The investigation is still under review at the stewards. Meanwhile, Karl was not able to defend his position to Lance aswel, so he dropped to 4th. With the time penalty of Martijn that results in a 1-2 for Ferrari at the Italian GP, and Karl's first podium, but it must have tasted bitter-sweet as he probably would have wanted to the podium on track. Still though, the stewards are looking into it.

The european season is now finished meaning its time for the 12th round of the season in Singapore at the Marina Bay circuit!
    It is the second nightrace of the season, and you can not compare this track to any other of the calendar. Who will top the podium this week, will Sam get back after a missed race with a bang or will Torgier prove his greatness again this week? To find out, join us!

Where: Singapore, Marina Bay
    When: Sunday 8th februari, 19:00 GMT
    Why: because

15 min qualifying followed by a 50% race
    All simulations on, all assist banned apart from gearbox and racing line.

Some questions for YOU!
    - Who will take pole?
    - What is your aim for this race?
    - If one track could be added to the calendar, which one would it be according to you?
    - Who will be on the podium?
    - Who will win?
    - Can anybody help me from now on with the threads, as I have the feeling I do everything here?

2. - Who will take pole?
    Sam
    Podium and to be competitive.
    - If one track could be added to the calendar, which one would it be according to you?
    Easy; Valencia.
    I'm gonna be wicked and say Martijn, Lance & me.
    - Who will win?
    Me! A guy can hope no?
    - Can anybody help me from now on with the threads, as I have the feeling I do everything here?
    I'll see what I can do; what did you have in mind?

3. - Who will take pole?
    Sam.
    I want to keep a better pace.
    Istanbul.
    Sam, Karl and Martijn
    - Who will win?
    Sam
    Just tell me what can I do to help.

4. - Who will take pole?
    Sam.
    I want to have a clean race and settle back into league racing
    Magny Cours
    Sam, Lance and Karl
    - Who will win?
    Sam
    I'm sure I could try and lend a bit of a hand here or there, got a lot going on though :/

5. I just wanna make a deal:

If I haven't created a practice thread and race thread on thursday 12:00 then someone else needs to create one..

6. Ok then...

7. We allow racing line right

8. can anyone provide me with the race results and fastest lap, so I can update the standings?

9. I'll get it up once I finish my video!

11. Hey Guys!
    FYI - Im out and will not attend to anymore races this season. Sorry about that!
    I enjoyed racing with you and good luck with rest of season.
    I may be back for Project cars of F12015 on PS4 if you want to race.

Hopefully I see you online later on, thx :)

regards
    Torgeir