1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

[S7] Paddock

Discussion in 'PS3 | F1 League' started by Lance Loomis, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Lance Loomis

Lance Loomis
    Team Merica #64 Corvette C7.R Premium Member

This is the area where you can talk about anything and everything, of course remember to follow RD rules and guidelines.

2. WHO LIKES ITALIAN FOOD?:D

• Haha Haha x 1
  3. Who doesn't? :p

• Like Like x 1
  4. No one! Italian is the BEST

• Haha Haha x 1
  5. Lance Loomis

Lance Loomis

Can't go wrong with a good ole fish n chips. =D

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Yeah, there are some english foods that are classic and will never go away. But pasta is soooooo nice

7. Oh is it Lance's birthday today? Happy Birthday Lance, have a good one and enjoy it!!;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lance Loomis

Lance Loomis

Thanks guys. The big 25... officially old balls.

• Like Like x 3
  9. @Flavio Morado aint racing here no more?....i tought will have some fun at track wiht 1st season guys

10. Lance Loomis

Lance Loomis

I'll send him a message to see if he wants to race this season. It was weird last season cause he missed a bunch of races which is very unusual for him.

11. Lance Loomis

Lance Loomis

I hate codemasters... F1 2014 release is Oct. 17th but for the US Oct. 21st.... not this crap again.

12. Can't you pre-order it for an earlier date?

13. Lance Loomis

Lance Loomis

Pre-order won't do me any good... it will just ship the day of the release. Probably will buy it off of PSN. So you guys get a full weekend of practice before I do. =P

14. I got my game yesterday F1 2014 orded it Tuesday i was expected it to come Friday but it ended up coming Wednesday but i am not complaining though.

The game is quite good to me its just a big update from 2013 game. It also seems very rushed game with no classic tracks or cars etc.. So here goes about the game

You can brake very very late, late has 50 m at nearly every corner but the cars do have less downforce which is noticeable , i don't mind cos it gives you a challenge and the cars do slide alot this time you even spin up the tyres in 3rd gear as you go into 4th.
    The game is arcade not a sim, the game just looks empty on 2014 unlike 2013 less things to do.

I do miss the KERS button i still even think it is still there still pressing it hahaha.

Any questions you want to ask about the game let us know and i will try my best to answer them.

15. Also there is no gear ratios settings in the game which was expected from this years gearbox rules. I do miss them because i like to fine tune the ratios for each track

16. I also heard that you are not allowed to change your fuel strategy. Is that true?

17. in my other league...ppl say that pad has huge advantage...some want to make wheel leagues and pad leagues

18. yes it is true no fuel strategy only tyre strategy only, you will be surprised how much you ain't got left this game looks empty now !

19. That is true aswel dude using a pad is massive advantage compared to a wheel you are looking around 5th's + loosing by using a wheel that's a big blow to sim racers :(