1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

S4|Rules And Regulations

Discussion in 'TNGTC GT3 - GT3 Pro' started by Adam Morris, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Adam Morris

Adam Morris
    (TNGTC) #86 M3 GT3 - O&M Racing Premium Member

[​IMG]

TNGTC Organizing Staff

. Adam Morris - Head Organizer
    . Ben Milden - Co-Organizer
    . Omari Watson - Ben's Advisor (Assistant)
    . Gareth Williams - Adams Advisor (Assistant)
    . Liam Mcewan (Dave) - Adams Advisor (Assistant)
    . Andrew Holmes - TBC

TNGTC Stewarding Staff

. Tom While
    . Jonathan Seekings

DRIVING STANDARDS

• · Drivers must respect other drivers at all times.
    • · Drivers must adhere to track flags at all times.
    • · Drivers must avoid contact at all times.
    • · Drivers must not make overtakes which may cause contact with other drivers..
    • · Drivers must Stay inside The Pit Exit Line At All Times
    • · Drivers must not jump the start Before the Green Light
    • · Drivers must Only Make 1 Move On Track When defending
    • · If a car is alongside, drivers must leave a car’s width.
    • . If you run off the Circuit or go wide during a corner its is your responsibility to Re-join in the safest way possible, if the track isn't clear and there are cars in the vicinity you must wait until its clear to join or there is a safe enough opening to slot into.

TECHNICAL REGULATIONS

Drivers can choose between Any Of the following cars for the season, Drivers Will Receive 1 Optional Car Change For The Season Once Used You Must Stay With That Choice For The Remainder Of The Season

• · Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
    • · Aston Martin V8 Vantage GTE
    • · Audi R8 LMS Ultra
    • · BMW M3 GT
    • · BMW Z4 GT3
    • · Chevrolet Corvette C7.R
    • · Ginetta G55 GT3
    • · Mercedes-AMG GT3
    • · RUF RGT-8 GT3
    • . Mercedes Benz SLS AMG GT
    • . Mclaren MP4-12C GT3
    • . Cadillac ATS-V.R GT3
    • . Bentley Continental GT3
    TRACK LIMITS
    • Drivers Must Respect Track Limits at all Times
    • If A Driver Is Seen Extending The Track Numerous Times To Gain A Unfair Advantage Will Be Penalised
    • If A Driver Passes Someone With All Wheels Off The Track You Must Concede The Posistion Immediately Or You Will Be Penalised
    • 2 Wheels Must Remain On The Kurbs At All Time, Unless Myself And @Ben Milden Have Stated Otherwise On The Forums
    Lapped Cars/Blue Flags/Qualifying
    • If You Are Being Lapped During A Race And The Car Behind Is Flashing Their Lights On Approach You Must Get Out Of Their Way Imeiadiatly In The Safest Manner Possible (Off The Racing Line) If You Then Hold That Driver Up, Or Fight that Driver Forcing Them To Have To Overtake You, The Incident Will Be Reviewed And You Will Be Penalised Accordingly.
    • In Qualifying If There Is A Driver Running Behind You With Their Lights On This Means They Are On A Lap And You Must Get Out Off The Way Imeiadiatly Unless You Are On A Lap Yourself.
    • On A Out-Lap Or In-Lap During Qualifying You Must Run With Your Lights Off So All Drivers Are Aware Than You Are Not On A Lap And That You Will Move For Them When Required.
    LOBBY RULES
    .If there is a mass disconnect (5 or more drivers disconnect at once), the session will be restarted.
    .The session will only be restarted once.
    . rules for major lag incidents causing damage, A race that has gone half distance or more full points awarded Results taken from last clean lap
    . Below half distance but before quarter distance result stands but half points awarded from last clean lap
    . Below quarter distance full Race restart
    . The Mandatory Pit Stop For Tyres During Feature Races Must Still Be Made As It Has Been Since S1 Just To Clarify

SESSION and SESSION REGULATIONS
    [​IMG]

Qualifying One
    Drivers have fifteen minutes to fight for pole position; the driver that gets pole position will also receive 1 championship point. This session will decide the grid for the Feature Race.

Feature Race
    An approximately forty minute race for which drivers will receive points from first to tenth positions.

Qualifying Two
    Drivers have 10 Minutes Of Qualifying For This Event, With The Top 5 Drivers From The Feature Race Unable To Qualify.

Sprint Race
    An approximately twenty minute race for which drivers will receive points from first to tenth positions, The Top 5 Drivers From The Feature Race May Not Qualify For This Event

Endurance Rounds
    Endurance Rounds will contest of only one Qualifying session and one race; the Qualifying session will be fifteen minutes long and the driver who takes pole position will receive four championship points. An approximately two hour race for which drivers will receive points from first to tenth positions.

Le Mans 2 Hour Finale
    The finale of the season will contest the same format as the other Endurance Rounds, however, the race points will be different. As always, points will be awarded from first to tenth places.

Season 4 Points System
    FEATURE RACE

1. 25
    2. 18
    3. 15
    4. 12
    5. 10
    6. 8
    7. 6
    8. 4
    9. 2
    10. 1

(Pole Position - 1 Point)
    (Fastest Lap - 1 Point)

SPRINT RACE

1. 15
    2. 12
    3. 10
    4. 8
    5. 6
    6. 5
    7. 4
    8. 3
    9. 2
    10. 1

(Fastest Lap - 1 Point)
    (Pole Posistion - 1 Point)

In-Season Endurance Races
    (Silverstone, Nurburgring GP, Monza And Sakitto GP)

1. 50
    2. 36
    3. 30
    4. 24
    5. 20
    6. 16
    7. 12
    8. 8
    9. 4
    10. 2

(Pole Position - 2 points)
    (Fastest Lap - 2 Points)

24 Hour Du Le Mans
    (End Of Season Endurance Race)

1. 50
    2. 36
    3. 30
    4. 24
    5. 20
    6. 16
    7. 12
    8. 8
    9. 4
    10. 2

(Pole Position - 2 points)
    (Fastest Lap - 2 points)

Please Like This Post To Show You Understand The Rules Thanks All.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016 at 10:49
    • Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Can we have a vote on the endurance races pls that's 5 next season. That's too much for me, and will be a major factor in me signing up for next season.

• Wow Wow x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Adam Morris

Adam Morris

The Only Thing Can Let Vote On Really Is The Tracks Themselves It's Only 2 Extra Enduros Lemans Been There Since s1 and the calendar itself atm is shorter i believe

4. I think it's only fair that everyone is happy with it, you are the organiser and put time and effort in which I appreciate, but if the majority would rather not have so many enduros its only fair. If most are happy then I can't complain and can start looking elsewhere.

• Haha Haha x 1
  5. Seriously tho a consensus would be good, is only fair

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. I'm of a similar opinion to rob, if that's the direction this league is going i.e more endurance races, I'll be looking for somewhere else to race because i don't enjoy them.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Adam Morris

Adam Morris

Don't Worry Guys The Calendar Wasn't Set When I Mentioned Possible Races This Is The Finished Calendar For S4 And there's Only 3 Endurance Races Now With Some New Events In There Should Be Good.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Adam Morris

Adam Morris

@Ben Milden