1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

S4|Event Calender

Discussion in 'TNGTC GT3 - GT3 Pro' started by Adam Morris, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Adam Morris

Adam Morris
    (TNGTC) #86 M3 GT3 - O&M Racing Premium Member

Here is the Event Calendar for Season Four. Distances and Times will be updated regularly.

• RD.1 Race 1-2 (Brands Hatch GP) - Clear - 17th November
    • RD.2 Race 3-4 (Snetterton 300) - Clear - 24th November
    • RD.3 Race 5 (Silverstone GP Endurance Race) - Random- 1st December
    • RD.4 Race 6-7 (Mount Panorama) Bathurst - Clear - 8th December
    • RD.5 Race 8-9 (Monaco) - Clear - 15th December
    • RD.6 Race 10-11 (Zhuhai GP) - Random - 22nd December

Christmas And New Year Break (22nd December - 5th January)

• RD.7 Race 12-13 (Road America) - Clear - 5th January
    • RD.8 Race 14-15 (Catalunya GP) - Clear - 12th January
    • RD.9 Race 16 (Nordscheilfe Endurance Race) - Clear - 19th January
    • RD.10 Race 17-18 (Spa GP) - Random/Day to Night - 26th January
    • RD.11 Race 19-20 (BRNO) - Clear - 2nd February
    • RD.12 Race 21-22 (Hockenhiem GP) - Cleat - 9th February
    • RD.13 Race 23-24 (Watkins Glen GP) - Random - 16th February
    • RD.14 Race 25-26 (Imola) - Clear - 23rd February
    • RD.15 Race 27-28 (Sakitto GP) - Clear - 2nd March
    • RD.16 Race 29 ( 24 Hour De Le Mans) Endurance Race - Random - 9th March
    upload_2016-10-10_8-59-11.png

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016 at 10:56
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 2
  2. Adam Morris

Adam Morris

• Like Like x 3
  3. It says Nordschleife endurance is 2 rounds

• Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  4. Adam Morris

Adam Morris

Thankyou Rob That's My Bad

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

Nice to see some new tracks and some old favourites

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I'm so excited about S4 :thumbsup:... thanks for listening to the fans. Shorter chmpshp, 4 endurance races... awesome selection of tracks... game on! Now to ban the M3 so that we can choose other cars without worrying about getting massacred lol. When does the season start?

• Love Love x 1
  7. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

I agree as Adam knows about banning M3 will force a truly GT3 LEAGUE with varied cars

I'm excited to 2 weeks until we roll

• Like Like x 1
  8. Season 4 I aim to drive a unique car and try to harbour a more competitive midfield... the M3's are in a class of their own... will be 1-2 secs off the pace with my corvette. That's painfull to accept. Lol

• Sad Sad x 1
  9. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

I tried that with the v8 Aston eventually you want to compete

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Okay I'm definitely not coming back after seeing some of the events for next season. Until I saw this it was possible I could return but no chance with some of the events on here XD

• Angry Angry x 1
  11. lol seriously Andrew

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. Mate ask adam ben and benji, I was up for coming back until i saw this BS

• Haha Haha x 1
    • Angry Angry x 1
  13. What's wrong with the calendar?

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

Only ones I'm not keen on is Monaco and willow

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. 3 new tracks out of 15... that's it I'm not coming back either! I'm not here to race around tracks I don't like :barefoot::sick::inlove:

• Haha Haha x 1
  16. Not a fan of some tracks either.....but its my problem..and also a challenge to learn some new tracks. Its your parogotive....but to not sign up due to not liking a few tracks is petty. I do hope u change ur mind. I hated bathurst before i practiced it......never drove dubai.....i hate the green hell...and imo should never be raced on. But i still turned up and did my best. My opinion isnt what the calender is based on.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Everyone will have a few tracks they won't like, is couple from this season I didn't really like but actually had some good results at them

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Willows Springs isn't a proper circuit to race on, Silverstone (well known for awful tyre wear) is an endurance, Oulton Park proved shocking racing yet it returns, Barcelona is back which also produced bad and had shocking tyre wear even in the wet, Snetterton won't work in GT3 because of the humongous sausage kerbs which will inevitably cause a crash and someone will be p*ssed off with the person who went off and unintentionally killed them. Both organisers decided last year that having Nordschleife and Nurburgring GP was a ridiculous idea, yet now it appears. Half of the tracks that created the best racing are gone. Tracks that negate overtaking when every car is possible to be utilised next season have been brought in.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
  19. Tyre wear is a shocking excuse! willow springs i agree with u....however the calender cannot be based on if people like the tracks or not. Snettertom and willow u probably have valid points and maybe something we can discuss as a community....but the tyre wear excuse is pathetic! Some tracks high wear...some tracks low wear. Its all part of racing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. On a track known for tyre wear, why make it an endurance when it's never been an endurance before. Awful tyre wear makes the racing cack. You're gonna be doing 10 laps on a set of tyres at Silverstone between stops, if not you lose lots of time. You're gonna be doing a 4 or 5 stop at Silverstone endurance unless you're very very good on tyres. There's tracks on there where it will be a miracle if you have 2 overtakes in the entire race, and I guarantee both of those will be done on a straight