1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

S3|Rules and Regulations

Discussion in 'TNGTC GT3 - GT3 Pro' started by Andrew Holmes, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Below are the rules and regulations for the TNGTC Season Three.
    assen-tt-motogp-marshal-video-7.png

DRIVING STANDARDS
    • · Drivers must respect track limits at all times.
    • · Drivers must respect other drivers at all times.
    • · Drivers must adhere to track flags at all times.
    • · Drivers must avoid contact at all times.
    • · Drivers must not make an overtaking attempt unless contact is unlikely.
    • · Drivers must not cross the pit lane exit line.
    • · Drivers must not jump the start.
    • · Drivers must not weave to defend.
    • · Drivers must only move once to defend their position.
    • · If a car is alongside, drivers must leave a car’s width.

TECHNICAL REGULATIONS
    Drivers can choose between the following cars for the season:
    • · Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
    • · Aston Martin V8 Vantage GTE
    • · Audi R8 LMS Ultra
    • · BMW M3 GT
    • · BMW Z4 GT3
    • · Chevrolet Corvette C7.R
    • · Ginetta G55 GT3
    • · Mercedes-AMG GT3
    • · RUF RGT-8 GT3
    TRACK LIMITS
    • Drivers must not place all four wheels outside the white line.
    • If a driver is consistently extending / cutting corners, they will be punished.
    • If a driver overtakes outside the white line, they must give the position back.
    LOBBY RULES
    • If there is a lag incident in the race (in which a car is flying around destroying other cars), the race will be stopped and restarted, unless beyond 75% distance.
    • If there is a mass disconnect (5 or more drivers disconnect at once), the session will be restarted.
    • The session will only be restarted once.
    • If there is a mass disconnect after 75% distance, the order on that lap will be taken as the final result.

SESSIONS and SESSION REGULATIONS
    Sessions.PNG

Qualifying One

Drivers have fifteen minutes to fight for pole position; the driver that gets pole position will also receive two championship points. This session will decide the grid for the Feature Race.

Feature Race
    An approximately forty minute race for which drivers will receive points from first to tenth positions, with points 25, 18, 15, 12, 10, 8, 6, 4, 2 and 1. Fastest Lap in this race will also gift the driver two championship points.

Qualifying Two
    Drivers have only one timed lap to fight for pole position; this session will decide the Sprint Race grid. Drivers will be allowed to exit the pits, start and finish a flying lap; they must then retire to the pit box.

Warmup
    A five minute session in which drivers are allowed to complete installation laps and practice starts. Drivers must not cross the start / finish line.

Sprint Race
    An approximately twenty minute race for which drivers will receive points from first to tenth positions, with points 15, 12, 10, 8, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1. Fastest Lap in this race will also gift the driver two championship points.

Endurance Rounds
    Endurance Rounds will contest of only one Qualifying session and one race; the Qualifying session will be fifteen minutes long and the driver who takes pole position will receive four championship points. An approximately two hour race for which drivers will receive points from first to tenth positions, with points 40, 30, 25, 20, 16, 13, 10, 7, 4 and 2. Fastest Lap in this race will also gift the driver four championship points.

Le Mans 2 Hour Finale
    The finale of the season will contest the same format as the other Endurance Rounds, however, the race points will be different. As always, points will be awarded from first to tenth places, but points will be 50, 36, 30, 24, 20, 16, 12, 8, 4 and 2. Fastest Lap and Pole Position will be worth four points each.

Nϋrbϋrgring Nordschliefe
    Due to the length of the circuit, both Qualifying One and Qualifying Two will be twenty minutes in length, to accommodate the long lap.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Lance Loomis

Lance Loomis
    Team Merica #64 Corvette C7.R Premium Member

I don't want to be a pain in the butt, but rules are too generic. We have some new drivers this year, and track limits need to be explained. I don't want to see a season 1 all over again. You are also missing the mass DSC rules.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Better?

4. Are we still doing the penalty points system too?

• Angry Angry x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

Can we just race now zzzzz

• Haha Haha x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. No idea

7. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

I believe so I've added it to the standings

8. Lance Loomis

Lance Loomis
    Team Merica #64 Corvette C7.R Premium Member

So, curbs are a no go this year?

9. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

For you yeah :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::whistling::whistling::whistling:

• Haha Haha x 2
  10. Adam Morris

Adam Morris
    (TNGTC) #86 M3 GT3 - O&M Racing Premium Member

Yes I Will Have This All Updated By Tonight Dont Worry @Andrew Holmes We Go Over It All Tonight

11. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

12. Thanx Ben. BMW m3

13. If the kerb is wider than the car's width then you don't use it all, simple. That's the rule in racing. All four wheels should not go over the outer edge of the white line, although there will naturally be exceptions

14. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

Not another one lol cool

15. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

I think we need clear rules for each track either in the race thread or from Adam a day or two before the race. To late to penalise someone after yo

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. I agree, I think Adam should set track limits for each circuit

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Grass is the track right?

• Like Like x 2
  18. Follow the leader then haha

• Like Like x 2
  19. One day before the race....we are discussing this....when i raised these concerns weeks ago...and no one could be bothered to reply! Lol

• Like Like x 1
  20. Adam Morris

Adam Morris
    (TNGTC) #86 M3 GT3 - O&M Racing Premium Member

Ha funny Its All Set What's The Issue They can discuss all They Want Its what the Sites For lol but I've got it all sorted and in place I know whats happening and its all updated on site so just go read it all and stop worrying

• Like Like x 1