1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S3 R8 Nürburgring (Nordschleife) Various Updates + Poll

Discussion in 'TNGTC GT3 - GT3 Pro' started by Adam Morris, Aug 5, 2016.

Which Of The Following Would You Prefer

Poll closed Aug 7, 2016.
  1. 2 Hour Endurance Race (Nordschleife) Original

9 vote(s)
  2. 2 Timed Events For A Feature And A Sprint Race But Making The Races Slightly Shorter

2 vote(s)
  1. Adam Morris

Adam Morris
    (TNGTC) #85 Vail M3 GT - Suplex City Racing Premium Member

Good Day Everyone Here Are A Few Updates Regarding This Event And I Would Like You All To Vote On The Poll Just Above This As Soon As Possible So I May Get A Decision Made For The Race Next Thursday Thanks All.

.We Will Be Running Just The Original Version Of The Nordschleife With Either Of The Following 2 Outcomes (Poll Shown Above) :)

.The Event Will Be Ran Under Dry Conditions And Zolder Will Remain As The Next Random Weather Event.

. If Selected As A Endurance Race The Points Will Then Change To The Endurance Format Which Was Updated For This Season.

. As Of This Event Anyone That Just Leaves The Session During A Race For No Reason (Unless You've Disconnected Or Game Crashes Ect) Will Be Awarded Points On Their Licence (1st Offence 5 Points) (2nd Offence Onwards 10 Points) For 2 Reasons.

1. I Expect All Drivers That Start A Event To Finish The Event Unless You Receive Race Ending Damage Theres No Reason Why Anyone Of Us Should Be Quiting The Lobby Mid Race Theres Alot Of Experience To Be Gained Even Just Finishing Races And If You Can't Go On Anymore For Whatever Reason Retire To The Pits And Wait Until The Race Is Over To Leave.

2. Due To Recent Issue At Road America With Lag This Is Also A Way To Try And Limit Any Lag Being Caused By People Leaving The Sessions During The Race And To Keep All Replays Intact.

. @Rob McEwan Has Used His Optional Car Change And Moved Into The BMW M3 GT (Number And Livery To Be Updated).

. @Adam marks Was Granted Permission By Myself To Change To The BMW M3 GT Last Event But I Was Late Updating Everyone So Apologies For That You. Received 10 Penalty Points On Your License @Ben Milden .

. Just To Clarify To Everyone During Feature Races You Still Have To Make A Pit Stop And Do The Mandatory Change of Tyres As It Has Been From S1 (Rules Updated).

. As Of This Event If We Have A Recurrence Of Last Night's Lag Problem The Race Will Be Instantly Stopped By Myself As Soon As The Issue Is Present And Will Be Restarted Accordingly For Anyone That Did Not See It Gareths Car Lagged Backwards Which Destroyed My Car, Andrews, Ben's, Liams And A Couple More Which Ruined Our Races And Cost Us A Chance At Podiums And The Win Due To Some Having To Pit And Some Continuing With Alot Of Damage (Me) Apologies To Everyone Involved For What Happened All We Can Do Is Learn From This Event And Put Procedures In Place So If It Does Happen Again We Are Prepared.

.Race Start Time For The Nurburgring - Nordschleife Is 12:00pm

Thanks Everyone Have A Great Day

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  2. so, it will be a 2 hour race? and in witch truck? original?
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Yes, it's the original Track
    • Like Like x 2
  4. I might as well drive a truck....
    • Haha Haha x 2
  5. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

Should all be confirmed today mate.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Original track (truck) and 2 hour race
  7. Was dredding this track, but enjoyed it last night.Have only really memorised just over half of it and no clean laps to speak of. But good to be enjoying driving again
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1