1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

S3 | Event Calendar

Discussion in 'TNGTC GT3 - GT3 Pro' started by Andrew Holmes, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Here is the Event Calendar for Season Three. Distances and Times will be updated regularly.
    Race Calendar.PNG

Last edited: Aug 13, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

5:00 pm and 6:00pm

3. Ok cheers

4. how many laps

5. Lance Loomis

Lance Loomis
    Team Merica #64 Corvette C7.R Premium Member

Using a 2:06 delta time... feature should be 19 and the sprint will be 10.

6. Adam Morris

Adam Morris
    (TNGTC) #86 M3 GT3 - O&M Racing Premium Member

Hockenheim Updates
    .The Sprint Race Qualifying Will Now Return To Its Previous Format Due To Popular Demand Which Will Be That The Top 5 Drivers From The Feature Race May Not Qualify For The Sprint And It Will No Longer Be A One Shot Deal The Session Goes Back To 10 Minutes Qualy

• Love Love x 1
    • Angry Angry x 1
  7. Whose opinions do u take on board? Popular demand??? That would mean majority...im not opposed to the format....i like it...im opposed to the timing and mid season changes!!

Cant call this a league if we cant get the rules set straight before we start season or close to the start. Not when more than half the season has gone.
    Random grids....glitch
    One shot....changed coz people not happy the not getting a chance to win
    Back to old format....
    Get my drift...alot of changes mid season here

As i said im not opposed to changing the format.....just the timing. Are we gna scrap the points table to??

Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. Adam Morris

Adam Morris

Just To Start By Popular Demand I Mean Thats All Ive Been Told About Past Few Days In Regards To The Best Way Forward Nothing To Do With Drivers Opinions and Im Also Getting Sick With Mid-Season Changes Believe It Or Not Mate As This Is The Same Response I Get Everytime And I Dont Want That But Thats It And I Can Guarantee There No More No Matter How Much People Cry And Beg Deal With It ;) Haha and My Own, My Co-Organizer And My Two Advisors Who Give Me Their Opinions as well as what they have learnt from drivers or maybe after ive spoke to a few on a night understandably i can't speak to everyone all the time but ultimately that doesn't make a difference i made the change on that i thought it would be good to bring back with such a good grid now

• Like Like x 3
  9. Adam Morris

Adam Morris

No Points Are The Same Thats Pointless To Change Back To The Old System And Unfair On You Lot To Go From 25 Points For A Win To 10 lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. So big changes to the format are made based on 4 or 5 opinions?

Why the mid season change.....wasnt these changes being discussed for next season? I want transparency! This aint no organization with loads of employees!! Ur advisors are drivers!! Drivers will pick what they want in the interest of their own.

Oh....we decide to bring it back based on the strength of the grid?? A grid that has changed alot over the season!

Everyone has their own agendas....and yet again i feel this is an agenda based decision....u cant please everyone i know!! But u cant just please ur buddies who are your assitants!

Liam will appreciate what im about to say next lol
    Just keeping it real brother :roflmao:

11. Adam Morris

Adam Morris

Yet Again You're Free To Feel And Think What You Like I Can't Stop That But I Respect Your Opinion Anyway And Whos Agenda Might That Be Then My Own??? As This Doesnt Benefit Me In Anyway Nore Does It Ben, Liam Or Gaz So No Idea Where That Sprung From And The Grid Has Changed Alot Since That Start Of s3 Gaz Is Winning The Championship You Ben And Co Arnt Far Behind Benjis Got Podiums You've Won A Race Ect Ect And It Gives Those Like Lance, Rob And Co have A Better Chance At Winning Rather Than The The Top Runners All The Time

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Again its only my opinion based on what i see and hear. As i said i like the format....its the timing....and i agree....it gives others a better chance of winning.
    Anyway is what it is....ive said my piece.
    Ciao

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

It's changed Omari on my asking it to be. I said yesterday this would be it to Adam for immediate effect and nobody disagreed then this is a better system so let's get on with it

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. When I said I want to win,
    I really want to win now
    I've got a race celebration/dare planned :sneaky:

15. Adam Morris

Adam Morris

best not be what i think it is youll get banned for life

• Haha Haha x 1
  16. If i just got on with it without questioning it....id be a fool. Some people like complaining in silence. I dont...and if i make you guys job just that little bit harder then so b it.
    But things have been explained.........im the one rotten apple that isnt totally happy....boo woo. Who cares.
    Now lets get on with it:thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

Agree **** the politics race bitch lol

Your right to question things btw

• Wow Wow x 1
  18. Benji, ACTUALLY stealing your parents Zafira, will land you in prison

• Haha Haha x 1
  19. Everyone was on Psn on Saturday talking about it my fone was going off all day