1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

S2000 @ Vitus Parc Club - Sun Sept 5th 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Ryan Callan, Aug 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Servername:
    RACEDEPARTMENT S2000

Class:
    STCC + WTCC 06/07/08 (excluding WTCC C30)
    Track: Vitus Parc (Club)

Weather: Dry

Official Practice: 9:00GMT,
    45 minutes
    Qualification:
    10 minutes superpole
    Warmup: 5
    minutes
    Race: 10:00GMT, 2 x 30 minutes

Pit Stop:
    Mandatory

Notes:

Click here to read the password and golden rules!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply
    send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

To all that use TeamSpeak: Please remember to respect your fellow drivers that use TeamSpeak as well as on the track. Please try to leave any grievances until after the race and follow the grievance process above. Some members find outbursts distracting so let's respect others and leave all issues until the races have finished.

2. Entry List:

1. Ryan Callan
    2. Paul Herman
    3. Robert Isles
    4. David Zafiu
    5. Gunthar Rowe
    6. Simon Gardner
    7. Philip Antonia
    8. Mark Guy
    9. Rhys Gardiner
    10. Giorgio Migazzi
    11. Matt Emmens
    12. Chris Sykes
    13. Ethan Bass
    14. James Fellows
    15. Paul Wood
    16. Oliver Wickens
    17. Dan Allinson
    18. Ross Conlon
    19. Morten Wernersen
    20. Aristide Romanov
    21. Marius Neverauskas
    22. Terry Harmer
    23. Bill Jones
    25. Piotrek Blaszczak

3. Id love to join this ryan but my boss is fat, gay and an ex copper. All 3 are facts.

Awesome track btw.

4. Sign me up please, Ryan. Hopefully this time I'll have a bit more luck and not get out in first laps.

5. Sign me up please

6. Sign me up please! I'm with you mate. Vectra Rules!

7. Lol Adam :)
    I'll sign in for this please Ryan:good:.

8. I'll be there too Ryan... :good:

9. I nearly replied saying you need to leave the team. After reading fat, gay and ex-copper i realised that you weren't talking about me, ive never been a copper LOL.

10. Me please Ryan.

11. yes please Ryan, I need to regain some track cred after last weeks S2000

12. Sign me up please

13. Hi Please Can You Sign Me Up

14. Sign me up please :) Just need to find a car that does'nt keep thowing me off the track :tongue:

15. Sign me up please

16. Sign me up please Ryan

17. Got my G25 pedals added to my DFP and now I can't wait to get into action with them this weekend :)

All setup with the G25's USB board so it actually shows up as a G25 alongside my DFP. I'll hopefully have the shifter fitted to my rig by Sunday too, then I'll have a few extra buttons to play with :).

18. The small track is plenty hot enough ;)

19. Sign me up too please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.