1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S2000 @ Vitus Parc 2009 Club Layout - Sunday July 10th 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Jul 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM S2000
    Required RACE 07 expansions: RACE On and/or STCC - The Game
    Class: WTCC 2006/2007/2008 and STCC 2008 + Vauxhall Vectra (Volvo C30 WTCC and Seq BMW STCC excluded)
    Track: Vitus Parc 2009 Club layout
    Practice: 9:00 GMT
    Qualification: 9:30 GMT
    Warm-up: 9:45 GMT
    Race: 9:55 GMT 2x25 Minutes
    Password: click here

Signup List
    To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)

2. nice track, enjoyed it last time! Time to bring out the mighty A4!
  3. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher
    Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion

Lovely track - unfortunately I'm working :(
  4. anyone else getting freezes on this track? I get one every 3 or 4 laps? nVidia 480GTX 275.50 drivers...

I had no problems with Spa 2008 the other day with 3 hours of driving....
  5. Love this track. Please pencil me in. I will need to un install GTL-Mod and install STCC but it's worth it because I love this track (full circuit best but club is good). There was a Mini Friday here a few months ago.
  6. Signed in. A question: if I don't download the Vectra, and someone use it, what car I see during the race?
  7. Kevin Hopkins

Kevin Hopkins
    Premium Member

8. yup, you need the Vectra or the server will show as Unknown in the class...
  9. 1.12-1.13 about right for lap times here, I forget what was being done when we raced here last time...
  10. Ooh, almost missed this thread. Will be there :good:
  11. i have vectra for crown plaza expansion is that vectra ok for this?
  12. No, you need to use the one linked in the 1st post :)
  13. I still seem to get black screen freezes alot on this track only, no others... I have driven ~9 hours in the last week and the only lockups/freezes being on Vitus :(

I'll see how I go in Practise and Quals. I don't want to cause issues for others in the races....
  14. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up!
  15. What an awesome track! looking forward to this one. :D
  16. Mark Gormley - Sorry, I lost BMW control.
  17. [​IMG]
  18. Mark Gormley

Mark Gormley
    #14 | The Silent Killer Premium Member

Bad start, great finish. Did some practise last night and managed a lap of 1:12.850 but could only manage 1:13.3xx this morning. Decided to start 11th and last for Race 1, and started well;

1 lap later things were getting even better :D (No problem Stepan I know you were in a slide.)

And a great close finish with Marco and Sean;

Finished 6th, which set me up for a 3rd place start in Race 2, again managed a good start and led all the way after lap 1.

Full credit to the Vectra, I tested the Accord here and felt it wasn't as good over the bumps and kerbs, so after about lap 13, everyone's tyres were worn, the Accord was no longer gaining through the quick corners, and the Vectra had the advantage over the 3 places on the track where it could be thrown over a kerb.
  19. Nice screenshots Mark and sorry again for the contact on race 1, you lost a lot of time :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.