1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S2000 + Vauxhall/Volkswagen @ Mantorp - Sun Oct 10th 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Ivo Simons, Oct 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Vauxhall Vectra + VW Scirocco + STCC + WTCC 06/07/08 (excluding WTCC C30)
    Track: Mantorp

Weather: Dry

Official Practice: 9:00GMT,
    45 minutes
    10 minutes superpole
    Warmup: 5
    Race: 10:00GMT, 2 x 30 minutes

Pit Stop:

Click here to read the password and golden rules!

2. Entry List:

1. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    2. Mark Guy
    3. Paul Herman
    4. David Zafiu
    5. Mihai Dumitrescu
    6. Ethan Bass SKIN
    7. Philip Antonia
    8. Günthar Rowe
    9. Dan Allinson
    10. Nigel Middleton
    11. Neil Tasker (maybe)
    12. Aristide Romanov
    13. Ross Conlon
    14. Peter Nielsen
    15. Benjamin Linstruiseur
    16. Matthias Klein
    17. Dave Flower
    18. Keld Elsner
    19. Murat Erdogdu
  3. Added the Scirocco also btw. :)
  4. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium Member

me,me me,mme,,,,vectra...u hoo...me,me me,...
    driver :Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    I understand and agree with rd rules : yes...

me,me me
  5. Sign me up please.
  6. When I saw the cars and tracks for this event, I jumped out of my seat... then I remembered that I won't be here for it. *sad face* :tongue:
  7. Damn I won't be here :frown:
    I hope it goes well and we see more of the Vectra and VW in future
  8. Depends a little if the VW is balanced enough. But we never know if we dont race it offcourse. :)
  9. Sign me up, maybe will try the VW, but if not sure the Vectra :D
  10. Sign me up please! :) The Vectra or Honda is mine:D:D
  11. Sign me up please!thx this is my first race in Race On:D i Can't wait:D
  12. Ohh, two modded cars now. Good to see the Vectra back. I might give the VW a go later tonight and see ow it compares to my Alfa, but I think we need a Seat Diesel driver to compare as both their dimensions look similar and have gutsy engines explained in the discussion thread on it. Can't wait for a car like say the Ford Focus, or DC5 to be made into a mod.

Sign me up.

13. They feel indeed quite the same. VW has also has high torque and feels abit heavy on the front but i think its slower on a straight then the TDI, not sure. :)
  14. I'm in for this.

Sign me up please :good:.
  15. Well the guy who made it says the rear wing is rather big, might make it better at braking then, as well as having more weight pushing the front tyres into the road more. Wear rate might be a little high on this car in comparison. Would make it seemed balanced to me. We will see what people do with laptimes round Mantrop. Can't wait for people to make skins for this car. I request a WEST style skin like my Alfa has. :pray:

Also, was the issue(s) with the Vectra sorted, or have some people just decided they were thinking too much about it, as I see the Vectra as being pretty balanced. I have never driven the thing (Alfa man for life, or until it becomes hopelessly un-competative) but it didn't ever really dominate every race it was in, and I had good fun fighting the Vectra people.
  16. I'm going to miss this aswell :frown: Oh well, i can wait another week :tongue:
  17. The Vectra, is running new physics, so you will need to re-download :)

I'm in too please!
  18. oh, 2 or 4 tyres required at pitstop?
  19. Minimum of two I'm guessing, as thats the standard now. Better than the change all four in my opinion.

So Vectra has being changed, so what makes it different to the others then?
  20. Min of 2 yeah. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.