1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S2000 @ Valer - Sun Sept 12th 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Ryan Callan, Sep 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

STCC + WTCC 06/07/08 (excluding WTCC C30)
    Track: Valer

Weather: Dry

Official Practice: 9:00GMT,
    45 minutes
    10 minutes superpole
    Warmup: 5
    Race: 10:00GMT, 2 x 30 minutes

Pit Stop:

Click here to read the password and golden rules!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply
    send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

To all that use TeamSpeak: Please remember to respect your fellow drivers that use TeamSpeak as well as on the track. Please try to leave any grievances until after the race and follow the grievance process above. Some members find outbursts distracting so let's respect others and leave all issues until the races have finished.
  2. Entry List:

1. Glenn Morris
    2. Linus Brostrom
    3. Robert Isles
    4. Paul Wood
    5. Mark Guy
    6. Rhys Gardiner
    7. Chris Sykes
    8. Matt Emmens
    9. Aristide Romanov
    10. Ethan Bass
    11. Simon Gardner
    12. Bill Jones
    13. Guenthar Rowe
    14. Daniel Wood
    15. Ariel Doman
    16. Terry Harmer
    17. Ross Conlon
    18. Dan Allinson
    19. Morten Wernersen
    20. Szabolcs Hanyik
    21. Erling Bohmer
    22. Fernando Mazurek
    24. Anders Nilsson
    25. Paul Herman
  3. Oh yes, I love Valer. Sign me up please Ryan :good:.
  4. Sign me up please :)
  5. Sign me up please
  6. Me please. :)
  7. We had a nice battle here in the RDTCC last year Mark:) Hopefully more of the same :good:
  8. Holy Sign-up, Batman!
  9. we sure did, look forward to another....
  10. Sign me up please Mr Callan
  11. Sign me up Please :)
  12. Sign me up please.
  13. Sign me up as maybe please.
  14. Sign me up

Skin: http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=27785, or http://www.racedepartment.com/downlo...est-skin-3052/ If you don't have it.

Edit: Can I suggest something to spice things up. Have RD ever considered doing weight penalties for the faster people like how BTCC does it. So the top 8 get weight for the second race.

Or, this is something one of my mates said a few days ago, no idea if its right, that in WTCC events, everyone qualifies with 60KG of weight. Once quali is done, for warm-up, fr every second you are slower than the leader, you lose 5KG. So say pole man has a 1.19:07, then someone has a 1.22.50. That person would then lose 15KG.

Idea would be, if plausable, that once the server goes to "Official" practice (so set up a server with practice 1 and 2) everyone in the server and everyone who joins during practice gets the 60KG weight.

If the suggestion is rubbish just say. Just something I though would really show off some people's skill, an maybe give some of the slower, and or newer racers a chance to be up and fighting with established racers.
  15. For me the idea is great, but there are still some details that doesn't sound good. For example a bad driver is still a bad driver, but in the end of the grid he can't make much damage, but if he's in front, then he would be a pain. I'm not saying that the drivers at the back of the grid are bad, just an example.
  16. Cool track choice- sign me up please
  17. Very unlikely you will see weight penalties in club events.
  18. K, just a thought
  19. No problem, ideas are good :good:
  20. Bill Jones

Bill Jones
    @ Simberia @Simberia

sign me up please
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.