1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S2000 Touring Cars @ Various - Tues Dec. 16th

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by William Yunck, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Servername: racedepartment.com US
    Password: click here

Class: S2000 cars (WTCC 06 -07, STCC) - short track sprint night
    Track: Zandvoort Club, Valencia Nacional, Brands Hatch Indy
    Weather: Dry

Practice: 9:00 PM EST, ( Wednesday 2:00 GMT ) 10 minutes per track
    Qualification: 10 minutes per track
    Race: Race one 9:20 PM EST, (Wednesday 2:20 GMT) 12 laps per track

Notes: YOU MUST HAVE THE STCC EXPANSION TO JOIN - We will run 12 laps on each short course with practice/qualifing for the next course starting immediately after race one finishes and so on. You should be able to join at any practice so if you miss race one join in late. SPRINT NIGHT :)

Important: Please pay special attention to Racedepartment's Golden Rule: If you hit another driver and disadvantage him, we expect you stop and let the other driver regain his position on you. If this costs you many places (eg first few laps) then consider this a penalty for your driving infringement. Doing this shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful. Please use some care when letting the other driver regain position, do not immediately stop your car on the driving line where it can cause further accidents. Not following this rule will result in your membership of the racing club being terminated at once!

SKIN PACK HERE: http://www.billyyunck.com/galleries/sprint night/stcc sprint night.rar
    1. Keith Barrick
    2. William Yunck
    3. Marcel vd Aa
    4. Timothy Miller
    5. Matt Alpeter
    6. Marty pierce
    7. Yves Larose
    8. Warren Dawes
    9. Gaynall Hudgins
    10. Johan Bergqvist
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver

1. Gary Lennon
    2. Driver
    3. Driver
    4. Driver
    5. Driver
  2. Nice William!!
    Wish I could make it :( but my mom is flying in from Paris on that day for the Xmas holidays...
  3. OK... I definitely must have STCC. I can't make it this tuesday, but I am decided to get it. Now, I have to think of a good answer to the famous "don't you have enough racing games as it is... didn't you just get a new one... There's a recession you know..." that is sure to come from the girlfriend!:laugh2:

BTW, the STCC cars are a match up to WTCC?
  4. Marcel vd Aa

Marcel vd Aa
    AC Paint Guru

count me in, will use the peugeot 308.
  5. I'm in with the Audi
  6. will be there in the seat
  7. This event should be wicked fun. Im really hoping we can get a big field for these races.

The best thing about shorter races is that if you mess up in the race IE: clip a call dmg suspension, you get another short race very shortly after. I really hope we can get some EU guys joining us for some S2000 fun :)
  8. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

count me in but not with the bimmer, all use another car don't know which one yet.
  9. Attached Files:

10. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Can we use a different car for each Track?

It might be a chance to try a few new cars out.
  11. :question::struggle:I can't seem to get the time right is this tonight monday at 2am gmt? Or am I just confused as usual...??
  12. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Good question, I'm confused also. I thought it was Tuesday night GMT (as per the normal USA Events) but the sign up says Monday??
  13. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

William made a mistake on the top post, the event is Tuesday USA time and the GMT time and day is Wednesday 2 GMT.
  14. I am confused also, because the page infront of me says Tuesday the 16th 9:00 pm est, and wednesday 2:00 GMT. It says it right here I am looking at it - I don't see monday mentioned anywhere.
    Oh, maybe Yves fixed it for me.

It is fine to switch cars Warren - no problems that I can see.
  15. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

its because i changed it to Wednesday Willi :laugh2:
  16. HaHa, I thought i was losing it there for a minute. thanks though - I had better be more careful copy pasting info in the future.
  17. oh man, i was ready for tonight! lol ok see you tomorrow
  18. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

I'll hope to be there, even just to try out some of these STCC cars and to learn a new track or two (haven't raced these at all lol).

Add me to reserves if necessary, but I'm confident there will be a free space anyway.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.