1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S2000 @ Spa-Francorchamps 2008 - Sunday July 3rd 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Jun 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM S2000
    Required RACE 07 expansions: RACE On and/or STCC - The Game
    Class: WTCC 2006/2007/2008 and STCC 2008 (Volvo C30 WTCC and Seq BMW STCC excluded)
    Track: Spa-Francorchamps 2008
    Practice: 9:00 GMT
    Qualification: 9:30 GMT
    Warm-up: 9:50 GMT
    Race: 10:00 GMT 2x30 Minutes
    Password: click here

Signup List
    To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)

2. Can I just ask why the seq BMW is ruled out?
  3. Its to fast with the Seq. :)
    I remember i was easy 0.500 faster with it on Jyllandsringen after alot of laps practice with the Honda. And i am a slow in a RWD. :)
  4. I practiced a little this afternoon, made ​​the setup that suits me and my Seat Toledo Cupra scored 2:33.4 and I think it's a good time.
  5. Mark Gormley

Mark Gormley
    #14 | The Silent Killer Premium Member

Sorry to hijack, but I've always wondered why the Vectra is never included online? Even on public servers it doesn't be included.

On topic though, I'm maybe for this one, might be a very late sign up but as I'm not sure at the moment I'll refrain from occupying a spot. I think this track might attract a full grid.

EDIT: Count me in.
  6. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

The Vectra was only made available in the Crowne Plaza expansion pack that not many people have installed unfortunately.
  7. That is unfortunate especially since it's free. I actually rather like the car.
  8. Kevin Hopkins

Kevin Hopkins
    Premium Member

9. I'm in for race 1 but I'm not sure I will partecipate to race 2 as 60 minutes are too much for me.

P.s.: I hope this 2 x 30 min. will not become the standard format.
  10. cool, thanks :)
  11. Kevin Hopkins

Kevin Hopkins
    Premium Member

Mix a teaspoon of cement in some water,drink and harden up Marco.:letsgoracing::D
  12. The 2x30 minute format has been the standard for quite some time in these Sunday events...
  13. Nice to see that skin back on the grid Chris :doublethumb:
  14. This could help me.

This do not help me.

15. Mark Gormley

Mark Gormley
    #14 | The Silent Killer Premium Member

I've only done about 4-5 races on RD now, have they ever done the old Sprint-Feature style format the BTCC used in '98? Say a 15-20min race followed by a 40-45 minute race with a compulsory pit-stop? I always liked that in ToCA 2 and it's how I run all my custom championships against the AI, makes for a bit of variety.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.