1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S2000 @ Silverstone (International) - Sun Nov 7th 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Ivo Simons, Nov 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Vauxhall Vectra + VW Scirocco + STCC + WTCC 06/07/08 (excluding WTCC C30)
    Track: Silverstone (International Layout)

Weather: Dry

Official Practice: 10:00GMT,
    45 minutes
    10 minutes superpole
    Warmup: 5
    Race: 11:00GMT, 2 x 30 min

Pit Stop:
    (Min of 2 tyres)

Click here to read the password and golden rules!
  2. Entry List:

1. Rhys Gardiner
    2. Sérgio Sá
    3. Matt Clark
    4. Dan Allinson
    5. Matt Emmens
    6. Oancea Gabriel
    7. Leonardo Tuma
    8. Simon Gardner
    9. Mike Bell
    10. Ihab Abbas
    11. Murat Erdogdu
    12. Ethan Bass
    13. Nathan Magrath
    14. Chris Sykes
    15. Mihai Dumitrescu
    16. James Fellows
    17. Michael van Scheppingen
    18. Chris Butcher
    19. Stefan Beemsterboer
    20. Tom Blackett
    21. Eric Plimmer
    22. Frans Linden
    23. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    24. Aristide Romanov
    25. Linus Broström
  3. You can find the International layout under the Extra tab in the Track selection.
  4. Me please... :D
  5. and me too!
  6. sign me up please
  7. Sign me up as maybe please. Maybe this time I'll be in a good mood to give the BMW a try. Thanks!
  8. Sign me up please
  9. Guys how is it going with the VW? Anybody driving it?
  10. Sign Me Up Please :cool:
  11. Sign Me Up Please ! ! ! Tnx
  12. Fantastic, I've been hoping we'd get some Touring Car action around here at some point:good:.

Sign me up please :wink:.
  13. Mike Bell

Mike Bell
    One-time RDTCC Race Winner Premium Member

sign me up please
  14. Sign me up please! :)
  15. I think I may just drive the Veedub this event. :)
  16. sign me up please ivo
  17. First of all, Sign-me up. Alfa Power!

I've been running the thing in LAN test sessions, all around the AMS track, and the car is nice and balanced. It's main dis-advantage to other cars, it that it's gearing needs to be a little bit longer in order to get the same top speed, which dulls it's acceleration. It has better brakes than my Alfa. It's wide rear track makes it a little tail happy to me. It does like to turn-in nice and early, but does seem to suffer a bit on exit while on throttle compared to say the Seat Petrol.

On the car looks and sound. I HATE how this car sounds when you downshift quickly, sounds like a leaf blower from inside the cockpit. From the outside, it sounds like some kind of laser is going off when the daft little flame comes out of it's exhaust (more like a flamethrower) on the over-run. From the outside, the car looks fantastic, I love the Scirocco's shape, and I like that daft rear wing tbh. It's front lights look lovely and menacing, but the rear ones are dull. Unfortunatly, while in-cockpit, the driver has no feet. How you screw something like that up. Only other thing is (but it might just be on my end), is that I see the guys helmet a bit, but I am on 150% field of view.

I think the car is good, and if given some love and a good amount of time, might just be competative with the like of the leon petrol, Audi, and the STCC C30. But the car does drive different to the others, so it won't be everyone's cup of tea, especially if they are used to say the Vectra or the Honda.
  18. Sign me up please
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.