1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S2000 @ Reutlingen - Sunday July 31st 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Jul 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM S2000
    Required RACE 07 expansions: RACE On and/or STCC - The Game
    Class: WTCC 2006/2007/2008 and STCC 2008 + Vauxhall Vectra (Volvo C30 WTCC and Seq BMW STCC excluded)
    Track: Reutlingen v1.01
    Practice: 9:00 GMT
    Qualification: 9:30 GMT
    Warm-up: 9:45 GMT
    Race: 9:55 GMT 2x30 Minutes
    Password: click here

Signup List
    To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)

2. Kevin Hopkins

Kevin Hopkins
    Premium Member

Yves you must be reading my "tracks that are fun to race on list":D
  3. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Hang on. It says and/or between Race On and STCC, but you need both to race?
    In that case, I'm out!
  4. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium Member

Yeah strange description, you really need both.

I'm trying to do this race, allthough I don't think it will last very long for me.
    Not crashing out would be a miracle, really sick track !
  5. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up!
  6. i was now on server for some practice and class for me is unknown? why? i have vectra mod?

Edit: i know... i think problem is in that... i don't have updated version of vectra... :)
  7. I try... But for me class is unknow, vectra is unknow... What is need to do?
  8. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes
    Gentleman Driver Staff

Have you downloaded the STCC 2011-mod? It caused me some issues last time, but worked OK after I deleted it.
  9. i have next mods?

What i need to remove?

STCC 2011?
    STCC 2000?
    BTCC 1998?
    STs '90s?
    STW 1998?
    DTM 1994?
    Clio Cup 2008?
    C30 WTCC 2010?

Please help me :(

Edit: OH tnx i remove that mode fast and now...
  10. yes, i try that... it is STCC 2011, i remove that mod and it is OK now. Tnx again
  11. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes
    Gentleman Driver Staff

Glad I could help :) I struggeled with this for the best part of an hour last weekend myself :tongue:
  12. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes
    Gentleman Driver Staff

Man, I messed up big time. I really enjoyed myself, loved the track and the car! But when I had a crash that killed my engine I thougt "why don't I look at the replay before I log on to race 2?" So I did.

...then I remembered that logging back on to race 2 is impossible in this game unless there are 2 separate races with qualifying and sutch in between. Doh.
  13. R1 Sorry Oliver for pushing you wide, was about to let you get place back in the dipper but killed myself beforehand :( good fun till then...

R2 knocked on L1 and received susp damage and was grumpy about the move and hit a tyre bale two corners later game over...
  14. i am gutted :(

Had alot of fun in race one even tough my race was ruined after someone spun in front of me so i hit the wall under the bridge and got a puncture.. finished in 7th after wrecking the car in lap 15..

In race two i started second and had a great start who brought me up to first, was in first position for about half a lap and then Ivan (?) passed me, we fought good for another lap until i experienced the mother of all powerslides! the car went sideways in 4th gear and i downshifted fast to 2nd and hit the throttle hard!! Luckily i got the nose in the right direction but that slide was rough for my tires so i dropped back to last position and kept going... 5 or so laps later i hit the wall under the bridge and wrecked the car :( :(
  15. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium Member

Ok, did not manage to come through both races ;( The (steel)tire-barrier said "no" on the 2nd race.

Sorry to whoever was caught up in that accident, I hope you could continue.

q: 3rd / r1: 2nd / r2: dnf

Nice track, just the countless tirebarriers of doom made it needlesly dangerous
  16. Q: 5st

Race1: 5th on grid. Start exelent from 5th to 3rd, drive so long at 3rd/4th and I must to refuel.After that I am at 5th and rushed to finish, at 1 min to finish a race I hit a noob tires.
    (I push one Accord at braking, really sorry for that. I wanted to wait and let you go ahead. I started to slow down, but I look in the mirror and saw that the others arrive and I had to go on.)

Race: 4th on grid.Start exelent from 4th to 2nd, I was running a little Skalstad, and overtook him in the first lap. Drive at 1st several laps and hit tires as well as in the first race, and I almost hit the same tires as in the first race but I avoid them and hit next tires in oversteer... It was a total damage.

P.S.I like ass, really. I do the total damage in the oversteer and in race07 and in real life. Although my ideal setup in race07 and in real life: FWD with a little oversteer but....
  17. I wonder if modding this track to make the closest tyre to the track was not solid would be a good idea?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.