• "I've tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car." - Nigel Mansell
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S2000 @ Reutlingen - Sunday July 31st 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Jul 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,897
    Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM S2000
    Required RACE 07 expansions: RACE On and/or STCC - The Game
    Class: WTCC 2006/2007/2008 and STCC 2008 + Vauxhall Vectra (Volvo C30 WTCC and Seq BMW STCC excluded)
    Track: Reutlingen v1.01
    Practice: 9:00 GMT
    Qualification: 9:30 GMT
    Warm-up: 9:45 GMT
    Race: 9:55 GMT 2x30 Minutes
    Password: click here

Signup List
    To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)

[signuplist]276[/signuplist]

2. Kevin Hopkins

Kevin Hopkins
    Premium

Ratings:
    +26
    Yves you must be reading my "tracks that are fun to race on list":D

3. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Ratings:
    +3,088
    Hang on. It says and/or between Race On and STCC, but you need both to race?
    In that case, I'm out!

4. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,739
    Yeah strange description, you really need both.

I'm trying to do this race, allthough I don't think it will last very long for me.
    Not crashing out would be a miracle, really sick track !

5. Joakim Skalstad

Joakim Skalstad

Ratings:
    +419
  6. Ivan Boskovic

Ivan Boskovic

Ratings:
    +104
  7. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,897
    Server is up!

8. Ivan Boskovic

Ivan Boskovic

Ratings:
    +104
    i was now on server for some practice and class for me is unknown? why? i have vectra mod?

Edit: i know... i think problem is in that... i don't have updated version of vectra... :)

9. Ivan Boskovic

Ivan Boskovic

Ratings:
    +104
    I try... But for me class is unknow, vectra is unknow... What is need to do?

10. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes
    Gentleman Driver Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,624
    Have you downloaded the STCC 2011-mod? It caused me some issues last time, but worked OK after I deleted it.

11. Ivan Boskovic

Ivan Boskovic

Ratings:
    +104
    i have next mods?

What i need to remove?

STCC 2011?
    STCC 2000?
    BTCC 1998?
    STs '90s?
    STW 1998?
    GTL?
    DTM 1994?
    Clio Cup 2008?
    C30 WTCC 2010?

Please help me :(

Edit: OH tnx i remove that mode fast and now...

12. Ivan Boskovic

Ivan Boskovic

Ratings:
    +104
    yes, i try that... it is STCC 2011, i remove that mod and it is OK now. Tnx again

13. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes

Ratings:
    +1,624
    Glad I could help :) I struggeled with this for the best part of an hour last weekend myself :tongue:

14. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes

Ratings:
    +1,624
    Man, I messed up big time. I really enjoyed myself, loved the track and the car! But when I had a crash that killed my engine I thougt "why don't I look at the replay before I log on to race 2?" So I did.

...then I remembered that logging back on to race 2 is impossible in this game unless there are 2 separate races with qualifying and sutch in between. Doh.

15. Günthar Rowe

Günthar Rowe

Ratings:
    +29
    R1 Sorry Oliver for pushing you wide, was about to let you get place back in the dipper but killed myself beforehand :( good fun till then...

R2 knocked on L1 and received susp damage and was grumpy about the move and hit a tyre bale two corners later game over...

16. Joakim Skalstad

Joakim Skalstad

Ratings:
    +419
    i am gutted :(

Had alot of fun in race one even tough my race was ruined after someone spun in front of me so i hit the wall under the bridge and got a puncture.. finished in 7th after wrecking the car in lap 15..

In race two i started second and had a great start who brought me up to first, was in first position for about half a lap and then Ivan (?) passed me, we fought good for another lap until i experienced the mother of all powerslides! the car went sideways in 4th gear and i downshifted fast to 2nd and hit the throttle hard!! Luckily i got the nose in the right direction but that slide was rough for my tires so i dropped back to last position and kept going... 5 or so laps later i hit the wall under the bridge and wrecked the car :( :(

17. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,739
    Ok, did not manage to come through both races ;( The (steel)tire-barrier said "no" on the 2nd race.

Sorry to whoever was caught up in that accident, I hope you could continue.

q: 3rd / r1: 2nd / r2: dnf

Nice track, just the countless tirebarriers of doom made it needlesly dangerous

18. Ivan Boskovic

Ivan Boskovic

Ratings:
    +104
    Q: 5st

Race1: 5th on grid. Start exelent from 5th to 3rd, drive so long at 3rd/4th and I must to refuel.After that I am at 5th and rushed to finish, at 1 min to finish a race I hit a noob tires.
    (I push one Accord at braking, really sorry for that. I wanted to wait and let you go ahead. I started to slow down, but I look in the mirror and saw that the others arrive and I had to go on.)

Race: 4th on grid.Start exelent from 4th to 2nd, I was running a little Skalstad, and overtook him in the first lap. Drive at 1st several laps and hit tires as well as in the first race, and I almost hit the same tires as in the first race but I avoid them and hit next tires in oversteer... It was a total damage.

P.S.I like ass, really. I do the total damage in the oversteer and in race07 and in real life. Although my ideal setup in race07 and in real life: FWD with a little oversteer but....

19. Günthar Rowe

Günthar Rowe

Ratings:
    +29
    I wonder if modding this track to make the closest tyre to the track was not solid would be a good idea?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.