1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

S2000 @ Reutlingen - Sun Aug 22nd 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Ryan Callan, Aug 16, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Servername:
    RACEDEPARTMENT S2000

Class:
    STCC + WTCC 06/07/08 + Vectra (excluding WTCC C30)
    Track: Reutlingen

Weather: Dry

Official Practice: 09:00GMT,
    45 minutes
    Qualification:
    10 minutes superpole
    Warmup: 5
    minutes
    Race: 10:00GMT, 2 x 30 minutes

Pit Stop:
    Mandatory

Notes:

Click here to read the password and golden rules!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply
    send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

To all that use TeamSpeak: Please remember to respect your fellow drivers that use TeamSpeak as well as on the track. Please try to leave any grievances until after the race and follow the grievance process above. Some members find outbursts distracting so let's respect others and leave all issues until the races have finished.

2. Entry List:

1. Rhys Gardiner
    2. Marius Neverauskas
    3. Paul Herman
    4. Matt Clark
    5. Nicholas Hamilton
    6. Aristide Romanov
    7. Mark Guy
    8. Chris Sykes
    9. Philip Antonia
    10. Simon Gardner
    11. Hampus Jansson
    12. Dariusz Swiderski
    13. James Fellows
    14. Omer Said
    15. Mike Bell
    16. Kevin Hopkins
    17. Nathan Magrath
    18. Ethan Bass
    19. Caramidaru Bogdan
    20. Gyula Fekete
    21. Alex Gerzhot
    22. Yuri Braham
    23. Péter Bártfai
    24. Fernando Mazurek
    25. Robert Adrian

3. Please note the pitstop has slightly changed - no longer do you need to change all four tyres, just the normal two.

4. Another new track? Yes please... :)

5. Sign me in please.

6. Sign me in please...

7. sign me up please

8. Booooo, 4 tyres is better as everybody has too take 4 which keeps everybody on one strategy... :( Then you need to make sure your pitstop is 100% or you will lose out...but, please sign me up as a cinderella. If we have no rain on sunday in Cape Town i have to race rc cars so can only confirm then.
    thx.

9. Sign me up please

10. Sign me up please.

11. Yeh but it's hard to police and people get it wrong. ;)

12. sign me up please

13. Sign me up please Ryan

14. Sign me up please Ryan.

15. Sign me up please

16. Sign me up

17. Dariusz Swiderski

Dariusz Swiderski
    Premium Member

Sign me up pls. No all 4 tires forced pit stop this time Ryan? It may be hard to police but i,m sure anyone racing against other will notice if one had short or normal pit. I really like those 4 tires change even it would benefits the bemmer just to change 2. It was something different to all the other events and now its gone :(

Thx.

18. Really tough track to get the hang off, those bumps are a nightmare :(

Still I'll give it a bash so sign me up please

19. I understand that but I noticed several mistakes also. We'll give it a try this week and if people prefer 4 tyres we can easily change back :)

20. Sign me up please \o/