1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S2000 @ Rattlesnake Point - Sunday 30th January 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Michael van Scheppingen, Jan 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RACE 06/07/08/STCC

Starts round 11:30 GMT

Open server, we start when we have enough souls.

Enter with your best racing behaviour!

Download Rattlesnake point!

No sign up needed :)
  2. I don't know if I should cry or be happy that you did not forget the Sunday S2000.
  3. I'm happy, but it needs to start sooner rather than later as 11.30 is 00.30 for me :(
  4. Well, It is not my intention to take over this event but I am trying to fill the gap. I have my hands full with the S2000 Wednesday events. And because of the general behaviour in these events they are hard to sell to fellow racing staff. I will organise a full event next week. But if my pm box fills up with complaints and infraction video's like the Wednesday event's my choice is easy as well.
  5. Guys, come in, we've joined 7 drivers already.
  6. ill join
  7. Still in practise
  8. Reggie Blain

Reggie Blain
    Premium Member

ok i will join
  9. I would like to apologise for the accident I've caused, please file a report.
  10. Don't worry about it Romanov.

enjoyed both races, cheers Michael and RD
  11. Reggie Blain

Reggie Blain
    Premium Member

I joined with 3 mins 2 go in quali. Didnt get a lap in so started at the back of the grid. I have raced here before but forgot the lines and braking markers, so i was learning as the race went on. congrats to Kevlin on double win
  12. first race here, and joined very late. i 've also learned the track during race. it was enjoyable. Thanks to all guys.
  13. Nice race, thanks to Simon ;)

couldn't make a suitable setup because i join in with 6 min left in Qual.
    Anyhow it was fun all the way.

In race one i did turned around by someone, but lucky my race wasn't finished yet. With some damaged to the car i ended the race at p6. good enough for me, with zero practise time.

Race two was more fun. With some little changes to the car my avg speed increased with 4km/h. Good for one second!!
    And the Lada of Simon was suprising enough faster than the seat @ low rpm. We make some nice fights for 5th place. After a couple of switching places, simon decided to let me go.......many thanks :))
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.