1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

S2000 @ Monza 2008 - Wednesday December 8th, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Michael van Scheppingen, Dec 6, 2010.

1. Monza 07

8 vote(s)
    30.8%
  2. Monza 08

15 vote(s)
    57.7%
  3. Selected cars by Race director

8 vote(s)
    30.8%
  4. Full car selectio available in game

12 vote(s)
    46.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Servername:
    RACEDEPARTMENT S2000

Game: Race On
    Class: S2000(For Available cars, see list below)
    Track: Monza 08 (Default Simbin track)
    Weather: Dry

Practice 2:
    30 minutes
    Event Starts @ 19:30GMT
    Qualification: 25 minutes Open Qualification ---> You can join the session during qualify \o/
    Warmup: 5
    minutes
    Race: 2 x 30 min

Pit Stop:
    Mandatory
    (Min of 2 tyres)

If you are this weeks number four, You will get a chance at being next weeks number one by choosing a track and format. I will add a poll to next event with the tracks and format chosen. If you are 4th in both races (possible :)) It is your choice alone \o/

The format choice:
    Single race 60 min vs Double race 30 min. / Open Qualify vs Superpole Qualify / Forced pit stop vs Open pit / Add on cars vs Default game

Available Add on cars: Vauxhall Vectra + VW Scirocco

Available Cars:

WTCC 06/07/08/STCC

Alfa Romeo 156 GTA, Peugeot 407, Seat Toledo Cupra, BMW 320si E90 2007, Alfa Romeo 156 2007, BMW 320i E46 2007, Chevrolet lacetti 2008, Seat Leon TDI/TFSI, Honda Accord R 2008, Lada 110s, Volvo C30 STCC, Audi A4, Peugeot 308, BMS Incognito, Volvo S60.

Notes:

Click here to read the password and golden rules!

Personal note from the race director
    :

It (blieb) to get an infraction point. You should try to prevent this at all cost... personal experience :)

2. Sign-up list:

1. Ethan Bass
    2. Tom Ostry
    3. Murat Erdogdu
    4. Chris Sykes
    5. James Fellows
    6. Eric Plimmer
    7. Mark Guy
    8. Reggie Blain
    9. Gerben Kelly
    10. Simon Gardner
    11. Wayne Mitten
    12. Daryn Carmichael
    13. Marcel van Es
    14. Teo Bubicic
    15. Jadran Dimic
    16. Jonas Orfelt
    17. Karl Dubois
    18. Matthias Klein
    19. Benjamin Linstruiseur
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. Ross Balfour

3. Can I make a suggestion Michael?

Could you make official practice start at 19:30. The events in the past were, "Official Practice at 19:30GMT." This meant, you could show up at 19:30GMT and still have time to practice. I am really not keen on an open server for an events practice. People can make a Dedicated LAN server up if they want an open practice server.

Put it this way. Say you only get back just before 19:30GMT from your work. In the past, that means you still have 30mins to get yourself settled in, get the rytham of the track, and be ready for quali and race. But now its just a case of jumping straight into quali.

When was this change decided, because to us people who aren't Racing Staff, we don't know of these decisions being made. If a poll was made to ask us what to do with the schedule, people would less bemused and unhappy with the sudden change.

next request is, could we do this event on Monza 2007. The 08 track has soo much proplem with cut warnings its rediculous. We did a 80mins enduro a few months back, and there must have been 20+ stop and gos. You can barely touch the curbs the curbs in either the two chicanes, or at Ascari. You can have two wheels on the track and two on the curbs, (I'm preety sure thats legal) and Race will give you a warning. Bull****.

Last thing is. What is with the weird list of availiable cars. No Lacetti 07, no 08 BMW, no 07 Honda, no SeQ BMW. Is there something I'm missing when it comes to these cars. I know the 2008 Volvo C30 has a weight advantage, and thats why its banned, but whats wrong with all the other cars. Just leave it open. Its not like those cars are the only cars that can win races.

Now thats thats done, Sign me up.

4. Ethan, I agree on the cut warnings and that's why I intended on using this track. I have no problems with using the 07 track or any of the other cars. The difference between cars is related to tyres and power and I am trying to balance the field a bit. Trying to ensure some close racing. If more people have a problem with this field of cars... Just let me know in your sign up post and I will change to the complete pack. Democracy \o/.
    Starting time is changed as requested. Event start @ 19:30 in practice 2

I've added a poll. pls vote :). You can vote for more than one option :)

5. Driver: Tom Ostry
    I know the golden rules.

6. Sign me up please.

7. Sign me up please Michael, I love Monza very much, I may run the BMW here

8. Sign me up please.

9. Sign me up please Michael. Same as Chris, I may have a go with the BMW also (my trusty old 2007 Honda may be excluded)
    When do you think we will know which track version and car choice to practice with?

By the way, I actually preferred the earlier start time - being an old boy, it was nice to get to bed a bit earlier :)

10. Sign me up please.

11. Oh and btw, I did't vote yet, so in case of a draw... I'll have the veto *evil* :) otherwise
    I will refrain from voting.

12. For now it looks like Monza 08 and all the cars in game :) As long as you know your braking points you're good on both tracks with any car :)

Poll closes tomorrow 22:00 GMT

13. Sign me up please.

14. Gerben Kelly

Gerben Kelly
    McQuack Premium Member

Gerben Kelly
    I know the golden rules

15. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

But me as a maybe please MvS!

16. Sign me up please