1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

S2000 @ Mid Ohio Chicane Tuesday Jan. 6th

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by William Yunck, Jan 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Servername: racedepartment.com US
    Password: click here
    Track: click here

Class: WTCC and STCC
    Track: Mid Ohio Chicane
    Weather: Dry

Practice: Tuesday January 6th 9:00 PM EST, ( Wednesday 2:00 GMT ) 30 minutes
    Qualification: 30 minutes
    Race: (10:00PM EST - 3:00 GMT) 2 by 14 laps, WTCC rules - no forced pits

Notes: This is the Chicane version of the track, the download contains both. If you already have the track make sure you have the V1.01 patch which is - click here

Important: Please pay special attention to Racedepartment's Golden Rule: If you hit another driver and disadvantage him, we expect you stop and let the other driver regain his position on you. If this costs you many places (eg first few laps) then consider this a penalty for your driving infringement. Doing this shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful. Please use some care when letting the other driver regain position, do not immediately stop your car on the driving line where it can cause further accidents. Not following this rule will result in your membership of the racing club being terminated at once!

Entrylist:
    1. William Yunck - SKIN
    2. Marcel vd Aa
    3. Timothy Miller
    4. Peter Bartfai - SKIN
    5. Bill Kaiser
    6. Corey Theman
    7. Keith Barrick
    8. Yves Larose - SKIN
    9. Warren Dawes
    10. Cristian Haba - SKIN
    11. Sai Yip
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver

Reserves:
    1. Michael Herrmann
    2. Gaynall Hudgins
    3. Driver
    4. Driver
    5. Driver

2. See you there - not sure which car though.

EDIT: I will be using my Heico Sportiv skin on the C30, Get it HERE

Attached Files:

3. Marcel vd Aa

Marcel vd Aa
    AC Paint Guru

Sign me up pls, using the Honda Accord

4. I'm in too, with the Seat (STCC Version. new skin coming with it too.)

5. Me too!:) I'll try the Peugeot! I'll upload my skin tomorrow!

6. Sign me up but the vehicle is unknown at this time. Thanks, B.

7. I'm in - finally get to try some STCC cars.

I'll give the C30 a spin for this race.

8. Cristian Haba

Cristian Haba
    #555 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Staff Premium Member

Hey guys I wonder if its possible to join this race if I only have Race07, if so then count me in. I love Mid Ohio, I'll probably be using either the E46 or E90.

9. Unfortunately it wont work as its a wtcc and stcc race.

10. Cristian Haba

Cristian Haba

Crap, well thanks for the heads up Oliver. Gotta get the game I guess.

11. In, unsure of car yet

12. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

13. E90 STCC is the car im running

14. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

I'll try to join again if I can. This time I might try an Alfa, just to be different.

EDIT: On second thought I might try another race with the Volvo S60. I'm interested to see what it might be like on a more open track. Besides, old farts are supposed to drive Volvo's aren't they?

15. Has anyone else experienced fps problems on this track? I was running it offline and I seem to get real fps drops right around the front straight going into the first left hand corner. Is it me? This is the same track we used at the RDGTC league, and I didn't have any problems then, curious to see what happens this evening.

16. Are you talking about right in front of the pits Tim? If so I seem to remember there being a lot of conversation about this prior to the RDGTC event. I think the texture detail around the grandstands is very high in that area, and maybe the fact these are slower cars (i.e. takes longer to clear this area) makes the fps drop more noticeable?

17. Cristian Haba

Cristian Haba

Hey guys, good news and bad news for some reason. Good news, a secret Santa has gifted me STCC so I will be able to join you, Thank you very much you know who you are, the bad news I get booted out of the server when I join with the BMS Incognito which will be my car for the night. Im also running this skin:http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=14243

Here's my setup in case there is someone with a C200 racing :p I achieved 1:28.6xx in practice mode, dunno how this stacks against the E90 or up to date touring cars.

Attached Files:

18. Might be the custom skin. Try a defualt and it might work.

19. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.