1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S2000 @ Limerock Mountain - Sunday March 6th 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Michael van Scheppingen, Mar 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT S2000

Class: STCC + Peugeot 407 + Seat Toledo + Seat Leon TDI & Russian Tank

Track: Limerock Mountain

Weather forecast: Dry

Start Time: 10:00 GMT

Official Practice 2: 30 min
    Qualification: 25 min
    Warmup: 5 min
    Race: 2 x 30 min
    Pit Stop: Mandatory (Min of 2 tyres)

Notes: Click here to read the password and the rules!

Read and understand the RD rules!

Note from the race director:

The racing staff expects gentleman behaviour on track, meaning no over aggressive racing. Think before you make your move... and always keep each others "fun factor" in mind. Nobody likes to be punted off track in a race.
    The real art here is to be as clean as you possibly can. Try to drive your way up the field without contact... and everybody will have a great racing experience.

I can recommend the use of Team speak during these event's. You will get to know the guys you are racing against. Will be provided with some set-up help and might become handy during the race as people will inform you about accidents. Spun racers often announce their position on track and will warn you.

Grid will be closed 10 minutes before start of qualify! Signed up reserve drivers already present on the server during official practise, earn their starting position at this point.

Drive fast, fair and relaxed! \o/

2. Open Server!

3. Ah Sign Me up please

4. Mike Bell

Mike Bell
    One-time RDTCC Race Winner Premium Member

sign me up please

5. 60 minute quali ??

6. oops.... 25 min :)

7. Sign Me up please :)

8. Sign me up please Michael

9. I'm very sad, because i have to mis my favo track........ bummer
    See you guys in 5 weeks :tongue:

10. Sign me up, please

11. Me please.

12. sign me up please micheal, so this is the STCC class with the 407 and toledo from 2006 class?

13. Mike Bell

Mike Bell
    One-time RDTCC Race Winner Premium Member

it would be yes - stcc exept the bms and one of the bmws

14. Sign me up please

15. Sorry but i have to sign out Michael. Most probably, i will win a prize of being on a real rally car with a real rally driver. :)

Have fun all

16. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher
    Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion

Yes please sign me up

17. Sign me up please!

18. It's good to drive a FWD car again! Thanks Ethan for linking that nice skinpack, I think I'll take one of those too:)

19. No problem at all, more Alfa drivers the better. I'll either drive the white or the red one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.