1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S2000 @ Limerock Mountain - Sunday August 21st 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Aug 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM S2000
    Required RACE 07 expansions: RACE On and/or STCC - The Game
    Class: WTCC 2006/2007/2008 and STCC 2008 + Vauxhall Vectra (Volvo C30 WTCC and Seq BMW STCC excluded)
    Track: Limerock (Mountain layout)
    Practice: 9:00 GMT
    Qualification: 9:30 GMT
    Warm-up: 9:45 GMT
    Race: 9:50 GMT 2x25 Minutes
    Password: click here

Download packages

Tracks:
    Racing Club track package

Mods:
    Racing Club Mod package (part 1)
    Racing Club Mod package (part 2)

*due to the daily download limit it will take 2 to 3 days to get all the packages, in order to make it faster you can get the tracks pack and the mod link will seperately posted in each event thread.

Signup List
    To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)

[signuplist]345[/signuplist]

2. First :bike:

3. second :airplane: haha

4. It will be my first sign-up in a RD event.
    So I have somes questions:

- The server will turn on few minutes before free practise I suppose ?
    - Excepting the classic rules of driving there are no specials rules for this event (mandatory pit stop for example) or other ??

Thanks a lot :)

5. server is always running way before race ( some times 1 day ahead )
    And for this race no pitstops requiered.
    If so, it will be mentioned at the first post where class and track is anounced

Hope you enjoy your first race at RD

6. welcome Alexandre!

7. wow this track is hard to learn... i think my Lada needs four wheel drive for this one :tongue:

8. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

its a nice track though,,,

RWD for me please....keeps you on your toes

9. Personally no problem to learn the track, it is really fast and I like it, but... I wish I will be not to slow compared to the best for my first race lol

10. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

I think were looking at 1:40:xxx laps

11. Okay, I have maked a 1:39:xxx but I will see how my tires will behave after 25 minutes of race

12. Sign me up please.driver: Tiggo Johnson

13. See first post of this topic
    To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)

14. sssssh Frans, i need the extra space trough the corners :tongue:

15. I drive last week at Limerock In RD Club Leon euro cup...I was not anything special, but I'm with Leon Euro Cup went 1:42.1 fastest (that was first time at track, first time in the Leon Cup), so I have little experience with the lines in turns. Now I tried the Limerock with my good old Toledo, with a setup based on the experience of Leon Cup, and in the third lap I went 1:38.8 in the Time Attack Mode...

I will not be selfish and I will tell you that a big minus at camber are winning combination, or I have such an impression with my driving...

16. Jimi Hughes

Jimi Hughes
    RDMCC S6 Champion

only managed a 1:39.5 in the 08 Chevy Lacetti :frown:

17. I resolved that... This time I must not to come not ready for the race as usual, so I try Lacetti 07 too. And time was 1:39.2...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.