1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

S2000 @ Limerock - Monday August 15 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Aug 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM USTC
    Required RACE 07 expansions: RACE On and/or STCC - The Game
    Class: WTCC 2006/2007/2008 and STCC 2008 + Vauxhall Vectra (Volvo C30 WTCC and Seq BMW STCC excluded)
    Track: Limerock (mountain layout)
    Practice: 21:00 EDT (1:00 GMT)
    Qualification: 21:30 EDT (1:30 GMT)
    Warm-up: 21:45 EDT (1:45 GMT)
    Race: 21:55 EDT (1:55 GMT) 2x25 Minutes
    Password: click here

Download packages

Tracks:
    Racing Club track package

Mods:
    Racing Club Mod package (part 1)
    Racing Club Mod package (part 2)

*due to the daily download limit it will take 2 to 3 days to get all the packages, in order to make it faster you can get the tracks pack and the mod link will seperately posted in each event thread.

Signup List
    To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)

[signuplist]334[/signuplist]

2. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

I'm there! i finally got a actual two days off and my gf is out of town for a week :cool:

3. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

Let's get some signups so Hiroshi has a good race!

4. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up!

5. Looks like I have Monday free this week, so I'll be there. Now I gotta figure out how to drive one of these cars...

6. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Hi Yves i got my online issues taken care of. See you guys a bit later!.

7. I'm gonna try and make it, hopefully I won't pass out =P. Recently started a new job, sorry for being absent for awhile =O

8. do you need stcc and race on or just one?

9. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Hiroshi come back we have voted back to qualy

10. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

A fun track with a lot of throttle in the corners! I was up to speed quickly and then speed came no more.

R1: A good bit of bumping in the side by side action on all sides of the mountain for a few laps. I think Yves was just having fun. Pushing, i leaned too much and as tires greased, times slid and armco was hit a few times ending well back of the real race.

R2: Make money while the tires have grip! I held Yves off as long as I could but he squeezed by going up the hill about L4, barely! I tried a couple of different lines, to keep tires cool and it worked pretty well, I only slowed as the last few laps were run.

Hiroshi, should have stayed. We need people to race with, you too!

11. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Sorry guys i would not have been able to come back in. My router decided it wanted a reboot at the wrong time, i got so mad i rebooted my router with my foot!. Just got back from Future Shop, I went and bought another router. I'm thinking about taking a Anger Management Course LOL!. Sorry bout that guys,hope to see you guys next week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.