1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S2000 @ Le Mans 2004 - Tuesday July 5th 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Jun 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM S2000
    Required RACE 07 expansions: RACE On and/or STCC - The Game
    Class: WTCC 2006/2007/2008 and STCC 2008 (Volvo C30 WTCC and Seq BMW STCC excluded)
    Track: Le Mans 2004
    Practice: 18:00 GMT
    Qualification: 18:30 GMT
    Warm-up: 18:50 GMT
    Race: 19:00 GMT 2x25 Minutes
    Password: click here

Signup List
    To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)

2. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Well thats what I was going to use http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/4175/awazu1.jpg Our skins are provided by Daniel Higgins and we at Team Aware thank you for your time and effort in creating them. :thanks: Sorry all I thought I had Tuesday off but I have to work 7 days straight next week. We are short handed in the kitchen.
  3. I'm in too!:)
  4. Count me in :)
  5. Lada 110 over 260km/h, awesome:D
  6. I have one question, why not participate in the race WTCC10 & STCC2010 cars?I drive a Seat Toledo WTCC2006, but I like the Chevy Cruze,too.:p
  7. Because not everyone has those expansions. Of course there should be some events for those too. But it wouldn't be nice to exclude those who didn't buy it yet. (f.e. me)
  8. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I think my E46 can squeeze out a few more kilometers with a decent tow :)
  9. I don't know this track, is it so fast? Btw count me in (I hope)!
  10. The old layout is faster, but this is still a very fast track! One of the fastest I know.
  11. Might have to swap my Seat in for something a little more punchy in a straight line for this one...
  12. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

The TDI is certainly not the best car on this track :) I'd take something with six cylinders :)
  13. It is on the straights ;)

Can't be doing with the looseness in the corners, so I'm going to (foolishly) stick with what I know and use the petrol Seat. So if anyone wants an easy overtake, just get in my MASSIVE slipstream!
  14. Jimi Hughes

Jimi Hughes
    RDMCC S6 Champion

i think i may stick with the TDI, that way ill be hard to overtake when i keep parking it on the apex and then driving off away from the corners!

Make sure to download my skin, as kindly created by Nik, from here: http://www.racedepartment.com/downlo...r-racing-4756/
  15. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up guy's !
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.