1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

S2000 @ Dubai - Monday august 22nd 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Aug 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM USTC
    Required RACE 07 expansions: RACE On and STCC - The Game
    Class: WTCC 2006/2007/2008 and STCC 2008 + Vauxhall Vectra (Volvo C30 WTCC and Seq BMW STCC excluded)
    Track: Dubai GP
    Practice: 21:00 EDT (1:00 GMT)
    Qualification: 21:30 EDT (1:30 GMT)
    Warm-up: 21:45 EDT (1:45 GMT)
    Race: 21:55 EDT (1:55 GMT) 2x25 Minutes
    Password: click here

Download packages

Tracks:
    Racing Club track package

Mods:
    Racing Club Mod package (part 1)
    Racing Club Mod package (part 2)

*due to the daily download limit it will take 2 to 3 days to get all the packages, in order to make it faster you can get the tracks pack and the mod link will seperately posted in each event thread.

Signup List
    To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)

[signuplist]351[/signuplist]

2. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Well, lets see how my new router does. Gotta redeem myself for last Monday :D.

3. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

Redemption isn't availabe unless we get ten signups for the race.

4. Will join if Im up, got some late night work to do so maybe I might be up that time, but no promises. :)

5. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up!

6. I have the same problem as Limerok race...
    This night I was abble to run at Dijon with eurocup seat
    But note with wtcc+stcc and vauxhall
    In the rules it is writed that "Volvo C30 WTCC and Seq BMW STCC excluded", do I have to delete this car ??

I have race_on, stcc the game and gtr-evo... So.. I don't understand why I cannot join the server :frown:

7. do you have stcc2011 mod? if so delete it because it conflicts with the model ID of the Vectra..
    And no, you don't have to delete the volvo and bmw

8. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Alexandre i will ask you a stupid question, do you have Race 07 ?

9. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

Yves, he should as he has Evo, it installs 07.

10. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

Anyoone for TeamSpeak tonight?
    I'll be on.

11. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

Oh what a twisty road. Too many hairpins for me but the increasing/decreasing rate turns are fun if not difficult to get right.

Never had the pace for the fight to the front. All alone and wathcing the constant action behind. Good racing there I think.

Thanks for a good turnout!

12. DR3D9

DR3D9
    Banned on request @Simberia

sorry for the late entry. just maneged to get away. the battle for 3 was very fun.

13. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Awesome track guys and good racing!. Race 1 was a constant battle for 3rd with Leif, I think we might of made contact on one of the hairpins but all in all a good fight. Race 2 i lost my pace and came in last. I couldn't catch Leif in race 2. BTW sorry guys the lag was caused by me but i didn't know until end of race when Dennis told me it was me.

14. Yes indeed I have it, I juste have, race07, GTR-evo, Stcc the game, the racing club track package and the racing club mod package + the vauxhall, no less, no more... So I don't know why I cannot drive in S2000 server, pending I participe to wttc and eurocup seat or other racesn but I hope finding the problem with the S2000 races :(

15. Try to install the mod's and tracks again..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.