1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S2000 @ Dijon Prenois - Monday August 1st 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Jul 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM USTC
    Required RACE 07 expansions: RACE On and/or STCC - The Game
    Class: WTCC 2006/2007/2008 and STCC 2008 + Vauxhall Vectra (Volvo C30 WTCC and Seq BMW STCC excluded)
    Track: Dijon Prenois
    Practice: 21:00 EDT (1:00 GMT)
    Qualification: 21:30 EDT (1:30 GMT)
    Warm-up: 21:45 EDT (1:45 GMT)
    Race: 21:55 EDT (1:55 GMT) 2x25 Minutes
    Password: click here

Download packages

Tracks:
    Race Serie Racing Club track package

Mods: Race Serie Racing Club Mod package(part 1)
    Race Serie Racing Club Mod package(part 2)

* due to the daily download limit it will take 2 to 3 days to get all the packages, in order to make it faster you can get the tracks pack and the mod link will seperately posted in each event thread.

Signup List
    To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)

[signuplist]290[/signuplist]

2. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Well i have two races that day. i'll see how i feel about a third. I Have not raced with you guys in a while so i hope i'm up for it on Monday.

3. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

I won't sign up yet but I'm pretty sure I'll be there to hold down last place.

4. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Uh sorry Dennis but thats my job! lol. If i recall were you not one of the faster ones at that one mini race we did at Adelaide few months back? wait come to think of it i was right there battling with you guys. the only guy that got ahead of was Glen Kabis (i think that was his name).

5. DR3D9

DR3D9
    Banned on request @Simberia

ill be a last minute sign up. hopefully better drivers fill the grid. ill be hard to beat for last,if i can finish.

6. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Sorry pulling out, just finished my second race. my wrists are done for today.

7. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

Hiroshi, what were your practice times at PD?

8. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

Well, I knew it was going to be a fun evening when Yves was only one second faster than Leif and I were. I picked a SEAT, tried and true and played with it all thru practice. I think it ended up a better car.

R1: Yves left us in the dirt. Excursions past the curbs were kind of common and the race at the rear was close. I'd say less than half a car lenght at the finish line.

R2: From the pole I tried to take and keep the lead from Yves. That didn't happen but he did slip and let me by, then took his time catching up to me. I played an worked as hard as I could to stay on trak and in front but he worked his way up to and went past. I tried to maintain but went wide a couple of times and dropped back into Leif's clutches. With less than 40% of my LF tire remaining I tried to keep a good line and speed to old him off.

Always a fun track! Yves in a Bimmer, always fast!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.