1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S2000 @ AMS Renault Test Track - Sunday June 26th 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Jun 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM S2000
    Required RACE 07 expansions: RACE On and/or STCC - The Game
    Class: WTCC 2006/2007/2008 and STCC 2008 (Volvo C30 WTCC and Seq BMW STCC excluded)
    Track: AMS Renault Test Track v1.00
    Practice: 9:00 GMT
    Qualification: 9:30 GMT (superpole)
    Warm-up: 9:45 GMT
    Race: 9:55 GMT 2x15 laps with mandatory pistop
    Password: click here

Signup List
    To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)

2. Ah, don't have GTR-E, shame. One Alfa backmarker less this time :)
  3. Mark Gormley

Mark Gormley
    #14 | The Silent Killer Premium Member

Likewise Senad, I didn't know GTR-E has any exclusive S2000 content?
  4. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

my bad, the S2000 doesn't require to have GTR-Evolution, now you both can sign up :wink:
  5. Nicely spotted there Mark, and cheers Yves, signing up :good:
  6. As far as I know, I shall be there, in my trusty Alfa. :D
  7. Will be there in my 407
  8. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

Will join my Teammate Michael:D
  9. Heya Bjorn :). Never was in a Race event with you, I hope it'll be similar to your nKPro pace, so I have some company at the back :tongue:
  10. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

haha Senad should be fun
  11. Here I am. Can someone please tell me why the pitstop is mandatory?
  12. Im in
  13. I forgot that, on Sunday in my country is race of touring car championship on circut and the race is at 12h(local time), race on the RD server is at 11h (local time), and to Circut I have about 60-70km,I have to go to look because I do not miss any single race and I am a big fan of supertourers. In our championship rides by regulation supertouring, super production, S2000 and supersport (1600) ... in our championship drive or were drive most cars that come from well-known championship 90's. Such as the BTCC, STCC, STW, Italian Supertouring Cup,and other. Some of them which is now driving are Ex-Gabriele Tarquini's Honda Accord, Ex-James Thompson's Honda Accord, Ex-Ricard Rydell's Volvo S40, Ex-Jason Plato's Williams Laguna, Ex-Jean-Christophe's boullion Williams Laguna, Ex-Fabrizio Giovanardi's Alfa 156, Ex-Uwe Alzen's Opel Vectra, and many others ... Until recently, there have been Ex-Hoy's Mondeo and Ex-Mattias Ekström's Audi A4 Quattro and Ex-Tobias Johansson's Audi A4 Quattro but now the Championship remains only an Audi A4 Quattro it's Ex-Colciago's Audi from 1998STW, here to view the Entry List for 2009year, I don't found a new online for supertourers: http://www.supertouringregister.com/series/150/
    You are probably wondering how it is with us still drive on the supertouring regulations, and all were driving by private automobile, and they determine the association class that drives ... but not to write things no longer needed, will have to go on Sunday to watch it because I do not miss a race next week so I ride the race with you.

some unnecessary images from our championship from me :

http://imageshack.us/g/695/mg2385.jpg/ (80photo)
    http://imageshack.us/g/836/22712511690820839519510.jpg/ (29photo)

Is there a server for the race Supertouring 90's mod? Could it be?
  14. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

A maybe for me please. I'm off work at 7am that morning I will try to wake up in time for race.
  15. Few laps here of the track/car;

16. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Great track huh!
  17. no practise server?
  18. Nice one.
    Do I just throw all skins in "C:\Users\senad\Documents\SimBin\RACE 07\CustomSkins", no matter what car or anything? Bit of a Race series noob.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.