1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S2000 @ Adelaide Street Circuit 2011 - Monday July 18th 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Jul 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM USTC
    Required RACE 07 expansions: RACE On and/or STCC - The Game
    Class: WTCC 2006/2007/2008 and STCC 2008 (Volvo C30 WTCC and Seq BMW STCC excluded)
    Track: Adelaide Street Circuit 2011 v1.0
    Practice: 21:00 EDT (1:00 GMT)
    Qualification: 21:30 EDT (1:30 GMT)
    Warm-up: 21:40 EDT (1:40 GMT) Superpole
    Race: 21:50 EDT (1:50 GMT) 2x25 Minutes
    Password: click here

Signup List
    To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)

[signuplist]230[/signuplist]

2. got unknown cars :(

Would STCC 2 have anything to do with this?

3. My evening broke free unexpectedly. I'm testing my connection now and hope to join you.

Jim

I'm getting a message that says "Game not available. Host may be using an updated or modified game." Any suggestions? TIA. I have Race On and STCC installed. In the lobby, the class column says "Unknown."

4. Same as me apart from i have all add ons apart from WTCC 2010

5. I know why, because they have put server up for tomorrow night and not tonight

6. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

sorry guy's, the server hasn't been set up the one your seeing is for tomorrow night event. i didn,t set tonite server cause last i check around 8 PM EDT there were only 2 person sign-up apart me and on the 2 i knew one wouldn't show up so i didn't bother setting the server.

7. Ahh ok mate, but we still doing race tonight?

8. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

nope not enought sign-up, i'm actually thinking of cutting the number of US events as there is no interest for them from the North American members. 7 events per week is alot of work and most of them have no or less then 3 sign-up so you can see that i work for nothing for the events that have no drivers to race them.

9. Thanks for the work you're doing, Yves. Yes, too much work for such a low turn-out. I trust you'll be scheduling some of the more popular cars and tracks. Personally, I'd like to see more of the Retro events at some of the tracks from the late 60's and early 70's. Not sure how popular that would be, though.

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.