• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

S2 R9: British GP, Silverstone (04-06-2017, 20:15 C.E.T.)

Discussion in 'PC | F1 2016 DNA Racing League' started by Jas Verstoppen, Jun 3, 2017.

1. YES

53.8%
  2. NO

30.8%
  3. MAYBE

15.4%
  1. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen
    DNA Racing Premium

Ratings:
    +53
    [​IMG]

Round 09: British GP

Date 4th of June 2017

Time
    20:15 C.E.T.

2. robinf1

robinf1

Ratings:
    +21
    Sorry guys, after last race I was so frustrated that I said I would quit, but I'll give it another try :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 2
  3. Pretend3r A

Pretend3r A

Ratings:
    +67
    I wont be hosting, maybe that will turn your fortune around

4. Pretend3r A

Pretend3r A

Ratings:
    +67
    REverted to old drivers.. wasnt able to test with a full lobby but tried a few online games, seemed ok.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  5. Shabballa

Shabballa

Ratings:
    +12
    Sorry guys I can't take part in this week or next week's race, I'm travelling about.... Have fun whilst I'm out, I'll see you in Germany :)

6. [DNA] Rico Nosberg

[DNA] Rico Nosberg
    Premium

Ratings:
    +55

No Comment! :O_o:

7. robinf1

robinf1

Ratings:
    +21
    My highlights of the race

Attached Files:

• Haha Haha x 1
  8. [DNA] Rico Nosberg

[DNA] Rico Nosberg
    Premium

Ratings:
    +55

9. Wouter Exel

Wouter Exel

Ratings:
    +134

10. Mark Saunders

Mark Saunders

Ratings:
    +224
    Quali: P2
    Felt like a good lap but I had gone for my silly 4-11 setup as I know it's good in the wet in all places except for low speed corners. You can see from my delta how close I was to the ultimate speed for that setup (it's faster than I managed in TT with that setup)... Turtle was a lot quicker though, good job.

Race: P1
    Had a 1/3 lap battle with Turtle, after which I tried to pull a gap early on after being a bit aggressive off the start line. I looked at my tyre wear and was quite sure I'd need to do two stops but did the math again after 6 laps and figured I could probably stretch my tyres. As such, I started going a bit more conservative and ended up being able to pit after lap 14/26 to ensure I could go more aggressive on my final stint.

Turtle got jumped by Fuyjin in the pits but I had a small pace advantage so the final stint had me backing off for a couple of laps and going for a hot lap constantly. I ended up getting fastest lap on the final lap with 57% ish tyre wear which confused me but you can see from my video that I was racing like an idiot so I'm glad it didn't bite me.

Either way, it was a bit of a boring race; 8 people is far from ideal so pit stops ended up being quite open and nothing much really threatened to happen.

More fights in the future please...

I figure I should suggest whilst I have a lead in the championship so have the most to lose, should we take the top 18 results so everyone has the opportunity if life gets in the way, we can get away with missing a couple of races and still keeping the championship close? I figure everyone would need to agree but atm, with such a gap and not aiming to miss any races, I think it's a bit too far... that said, I don't want to purposefully miss any race and end up loosing out on potential fun battles. Seems 18 or maybe even 17 would be a good compromise. I think it'd need to be decided soon so current results can't be a determining reaction to such a suggestion.

I believe that'd make it quite a close top 4...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Pretend3r A

Pretend3r A

Ratings:
    +67
    Qualifying:
    [​IMG]
    Race:
    [​IMG]

12. Pretend3r A

Pretend3r A

Ratings:
    +67

13. robinf1

robinf1

Ratings:
    +21
    How late are we racing sunday, because Canadian gp is 20.00 if I'm right

14. Mark Saunders

Mark Saunders

Ratings:
    +224
    Also wondering about this; our race is due to start at the same time as the GP atm. I assume it'll change, just wondering if it'll be earlier or later.

15. [DNA] Rico Nosberg

[DNA] Rico Nosberg
    Premium

Ratings:
    +55
    I asked Liberty media to reallocate the GP of Canada but they wont do it. :roflmao:
    We can always skip it!

• Haha Haha x 1
  16. robinf1

robinf1

Ratings:
    +21
    Haha ****, got finally new pedals so I'm deperate to try them :p

• Like Like x 1
  17. [DNA] Rico Nosberg

[DNA] Rico Nosberg
    Premium

Ratings: