• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

S2 R6: Monaco GP, Monte Carlo (07-05-2017, 20:15 C.E.T. )

Discussion in 'PC | F1 2016 DNA Racing League' started by Pretend3r A, May 3, 2017.

1. Yes

84.6%
  2. No

7.7%
  3. Maybe

7.7%
  1. Pretend3r A

Pretend3r A

Ratings:
    +67
    [​IMG]
    Round 06: Monaco GP

Date 7th of May 2017

Time
    20:15 C.E.T.

"Survival probably means points"

Qualifying Results:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Race Results:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 7, 2017
  2. Wouter Exel

Wouter Exel

Ratings:
    +134
    i cannot make this race,, gonna go to the hospital on monday, and i dont want to stress my hand anymore for the time being.. gl hf guys

3. [DNA] Rico Nosberg

[DNA] Rico Nosberg
    Premium

Ratings:
    +54
    Good luck hope hey can fix it.

4. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen
    DNA Racing Premium

Ratings:
    +53
    Good luck Fuyjin, what are they gonna operate exactly?

5. Henri Sinik

Henri Sinik

Ratings:
    +179
    Game crashed on lap 27/39 while leading the race, sign me out I'm done with this BS.

• Like Like x 1
  6. [DNA] Rico Nosberg

[DNA] Rico Nosberg
    Premium

Ratings:
    +54
    You still got 8th i could not catch your AI car lol

"Another codemaster's brilliant game powered by :poop: bug's :O_o:"

7. Pretend3r A

Pretend3r A

Ratings:
    +67
    Sorry to hear that Senr

• Like Like x 1
  8. Henri Sinik

Henri Sinik

Ratings:
    +179

• Like Like x 1
  9. [DNA] Rico Nosberg

[DNA] Rico Nosberg
    Premium

Ratings:
    +54

• Like Like x 1
  10. Pretend3r A

Pretend3r A

Ratings:
    +67

• Like Like x 2
  11. Avallac'h

Avallac'h

Ratings:
    +31

12. Mark Saunders

Mark Saunders

Ratings:
    +224
    Quali: P5
    Can see where I lost the time in qualifying. My fastest ended up being lap 3 out of the 6 I did due to traffic/minor mistakes. That's Monaco though so I was prepared for a race of being stuck.

Race: P1
    A race of being stuck. Whether it was the Avallac train, the Robin train, the Pretender train or the Kire train, it was just a race of not making mistakes and attempting an undercut which this time worked... apart from toward the end of lap 33 and the next minute or so where I completely lost my mind and kept side swiping the walls. Look carefully and you can actually see the moment it snaps back into place... other than that, it was a solid if unspectacular race. I'm sure there were about 4/5 of us who were stuck for a large chunk of the race so I imagine it was frustrating all around. Looking at Avallac's footage, I have no idea how you're keeping it so smooth...

As for Henri's disconnect, that was just cruel. The offer is still open if you want me to run through a few software bits which may be causing it. I for example have to run through a series of about 6 different things before I can actually launch the stupid game, after which I realised it was impacting all graphics applications. This almost eliminated in race stuttering, stopped my crashes and improved the race start frame rate from 2 to 22 FPS. Can't guarantee anything but it might help either way.

I know you've had a hugely frustrating beginning to the league but if the problems can be addressed, I still think we can have some great battles through the next few races just for the fun of wheel to wheel. Putting the championship to the side, I'd rather loose it and have the current crop of drivers we've got (Get well soon Fuyjin!) just for the prospect of good fights. Easy for me to say but we've just got 3 of the tracks where we can't fight so much out of the way and coming up are 4 with a lot more potential... even Baku with it's ridiculous straights! We've all got life events coming up which may limit how much we can race in the future so it'd be a shame to be offline on a Sunday evening when there isn't a whole lot else to be doing! I respect your decision either way though, it was just a horrible way for your race to end.

Oh and finally, another bug... where was I on the mini-map in the race again?!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1